✨drama✨

Today's the day.

The day I win or lose lose.

I look at myself in the mirror of my dressing room and smile. I turn to watch my sparkling black suit in the light.

"You look amazing." Buster sighed with stary eyes.

"Thank you, but I'm crapping my pants." I said through a false wide smile.

"You'll do amazing. And even if you don't, it's not a big deal. It's not like there is a crazy prize." He attempted to help me but was acting strange for some reason.

"The prize is me egoooo.." I rubbed my hands on my face.

"Heh.. alright, let's head out. Wouldn't want to be late." He looked at me with a toothy smile.

"Uh.. love, are you feeling alright? You're acting weird."

"Mhm! I'm fine! Come one!" He walked out the door leaving me to follow him.

We were talking about how the rest of the rest of the former contestants would be waiting backstage by the end.

When we go to the edge of the stage Buster was fidgeting with his sleeves.

"Buster, is something wrong? You know you can tell me..." I placed my hand on his back.

He looked to me then looked in all directions to make sure no one was around. He grabbed my arms and started whisper shouting. "Ok I'm not aloud to tell you this but the judges have been planning something for this round, they'll-"

"Woohoohoo! Who's pumped to win this thing!-..." Ash yelled when she ran up to us. "Uh are you guys... Wait, nope. Nevermind, I don't want to know." She walked to stage right where she was going to enter.

The announcer called us out. "Buster I need to-"

"Yeah I know, just.. be careful." He warned me and let me leave.

I walked on stage and got side by side with Ash. "Welcome, contestants. We are happy to see you." Nana greeted us her usual way.

"And today will be special for sure," Simon said in a sensor voice. Just then all the lights on the stage glew red. "We are allowing you guys to do anything to mangle the other's performance."

W- wait WHAT?

"Ash, honey. Start us off." The southern judge gently urged her as if it was a normal round.

She sang her song, amazingly. I just stood off to the side. I wouldn't try to sabotage my friend anyway.

Once she finished she walked off to where I was and we switched places, her handing me the microphone. "I'm sorry Y/N" she said deeply.

"Oh it's ok. I can still dance with a hand held microphone." I said dismissing her apology.

She didn't answer, just looked to the side.

I walked to center stage and began my performance.