Mate, Wake Up

January, 2021.

‘Knock! Knock!! Knock!!!’

There was an unexpected knock on the door.

‘Knock! Knock!! Knock!!!’ The knock came aggressive than earlier.

It came again. Sir Shkodra stepped down, a little worried about who it was. He wasn’t expecting anyone and he have had no guest in a long time.

‘Knock! Knock!! Knock!!!’

He opened the tall wooded door at the face of two FBI agents. One was a male and the other a female. Both of then were huge and chubby.

“How can I help you?” Sir Shkodra rise his gaze at them. Studying them from head to toe.

“Warrant to search this building!” The man’s baritone voice rudely interrupted.

“And where are you from?”

“Let us in, sir.” The lady FBI intervened. “Else, we will be forced to invade into this building.”

“It’s the Wolfsberg castle. You have no right to interrupt my privacy like this.” Sir Shkodra explained to the both of them.

He deepened a hand into his pocket and brought out his mobile phone. Scrolling through it, he dialed a contact. It was ringing, but there was no reply.

A frown spread across sir Shkodra’s face as he called the number again.

“There’s no need inviting the po-” The FBI man stopped at the thud of the car packed close to the doorstep. It was a shiny black, 2021 Nissan Rogue.

Someone opened up the side door for him while he stepped down. Shoes were raven black, so was his suit. He has long wavy black hair, thick brows and a clean, shaved beard. His muscles were transparent from under the black suit and white sleeved shirt on him. The front of the shirt was unbottoned, exposing his built muscled chest. Stepping out, the stranger put on his dark shades, walking towards them. His tan skin was admirable but Sir Shkodra raised his chin, knowing no one has rights over the Wolfsberg castle except the Knights.

He stopped by the door, letting out a breath of fresh air.

“You are Sir Shkodra Svoboda, I guess.” he muttered with seriousness in his harsh voice.

Sir Shkodra gave him a weird look before replying. “And you are?”

“Ivar Hunter, Alpha of the Red moon pack and also the CEO of Wolfsburg company, Romania. You're definitely not a wolf-blood.” He took off his dark shades with a mysterious smirk. “My squad and I are here to inspect this manor.”

He handed Sir Shkodra his ID and the FBI agents pushed him aside.

‘What audacity?’ Sir Shkodra wondered. He couldn’t say no because he was a werewolf leader and coming must have been for a reason. 'Normally, An Alpha is not meant to visit another Alpha’s manor except by an invitation. But why would he intrude just like this?'

“And where’s your Alpha?” Ivar, raised. Surveying his room with less interest.

“She’s sick... I mean, she’ll be back, but she’s not around now.”

“Oh, she’s she?” He muttered through a suppressed laugh. “I’m not surprised. I heard she once chased the vampire lord out of Australia. That’s brave, but I think I’ll have to chat with your Alpha because more vampires are occupying her territory. I can feel them close already. She must be weak to have done nothing.”