Characters

AFTER SIXTEEN YEARS

Manik Malhotra
CEO of Malhotra industries. Lead singer of fab5
Rude and arrogant to outside world.
But gentle to family members.
Lost his parents in childhood.
From then his sister mukti became his jaan. Loves her so much. Regrets for his mistake. Misses his shinning star.
Lives only for his sister and neice.

Mukti Abhimanyu Murthy
Runs a fashion house with Aliya. Electric guitarist of fab5
Once rude and impulsive. Now changed into silent girl. Misses her bhabhi and Abhi, guilty for not trusting Abhi. Loves her Daughter so much.

Cabir and Navya dawan
Cabir is CEO of dawan industries.
Dummer of fab5.
Disappointed with manik and mukti but never left them. Misses his sister and abhi. Loves all children so much. Navya is a rj.
Navya blames mukti for Seperating Manan and breaking her brother. Goes silent in presence of children. But taunts her when they are alone. Stopped talking with manik.loves Nainika to moon because she is carbon copy of her best friend.
Misses her best friend and bhai so much.

Aliya and dhruv vedaant
Dhruv runs a dance academy. He is guitarist of fab5. Disappointed with manik and mukti but never left them.
Because he knows that they will be alone without them. Misses his sister and abhi. Loves all children so much
Alia runs fashion house with mukti.keyboard player of fab5
Disappointed with manik and mukti.
But loves them so much. Saves mukti from navya's taunts. Loves all the children so much.

(Fab5 and navni studied in same college. Manan was in love for 4 years.
Manik and mukti blamed abhinan in the absence of fab3. After knowing that Fab3 searched for them but no result.Fab5 shifted to London for 7 years ).

Abhimanyu Murthy
CEO of Murthy industries. Loves his sister so much. Hates manik and mukti. Lost his smile. He is arrogant to outside world but sweet to his sister and her children. He lives in London.

Nandini Murthy/Malhotra
CEO of NM industries and a doctor too.
Lost her smile. Loves mukti but disappointed with her. Hates manik for breaking the promise he made.
Loves her bhai and children so much.

Fab5 and nanabhi never faced of each other.

YOUNGER GENERATION
FAB 7 INTRODUCTION

Aryaan Malhotra(age:-15) Lead singer of fab7

Lead singer of fab7. Loves his mom and mamu so much. Angry young man like his father. Misses his father. Doesn't know about him. Whenever he asks about his father, his mother cries.
So he stopped asking, loves his twin sis
Has crush on Sameeksha. Ayan is his dramabeez bro. Roshan is his buddy.
Nainika, Ayesha are his sisters. Loves nainika more because she is just like his mother.