Chapter 11

In a restaurant
Nandini was sitting calmly and sipping the coffee. Suddenly a man came with papers.

Man:-what is this nandu.(throwing papers on table).

N:-i thought manik malhotra is literate,
Don't you understand those papers.

So man is manik.

M:-nandu i know I made a mistake, am very sorry about it, please give me a chance, at least for children's sake, they need father in their life.

N:-for 15 years I raised them without father, I don't think they need you anymore.

M:-nandu you and me we both lost parents in young age, we know how much difficult to live without father and mother. Please think once, I know I did a sin but I want to repent it.

Nandini lost in thoughts.

N:-manik what you said is correct, kids need both of their parents, I will give you one chance, but you have to agree to my conditions.

M:-I will agree to any conditions nandu (with tears of joy) I just want you in my life.

N:-ok I have only one condition, if you want me and my children then you have to cut off your relationship with mukti completely, you are not allowed to meet her any more, I don't want her in our lives again.

M:- nandini (shocked) what are you saying.

N:-you heard correct manik, I want you to cut off your relationship with mukti,I don't want her in our lives.

M:-no no how can I leave my bacha, she will not live without me.(teary eyes).

N:- manik, mukti is main reason for our break up, I don't want to see her again with you, if you leave her you will gain my trust again  , think about it.(sad face)

Saying this nandini started to walk away, soon her sad face disappeared and a smirk appeared on face.

N(in mind) :-manik malhotra you did big mistake coming into my life again, I thought I will forget you with time, but the deep wound you carved on my heart is still fresh, I thought you loved me selflessly, but you are most selfish person I have ever met, first you left me because your sister, now you want me because you learned truth, am I doll to you, you can pick it any time. If you truly loved me, you would never left me that day.
For you ,your sister is above everyone, I want to see will you leave your sister for your wife and children.

Nandini left the restaurant.
Manik sat with blank face.

M(in mind) :-why nandu, why you asked me to leave mukti, you know she is my jaan. I know I did a mistake, but this punishment I can't afford it. Aaaah(screaming internally).

Murthy Mansion
Naina and divya sat on bed with deep thoughts.

Divy:-did you learn anything about past  naina.

Na:-no divy, no one is telling me, I asked cabir mamu, dhruv chachu, aliya chachi, no one is telling me.

Divy:-this is very big problem,(thinking deeply) I got an idea(with twinkling eyes). Mom writes dairy from many years, we have to steal mom's dairy secretly.

Na:- no we can't read adults dairy, I don't want to steal.

Divy:-we don't have choice naina,please help me.

Na:-ok(deep sigh) .

Murthy Industries.
Abhi is sitting in his cabin, a women is sitting in front of him.

Women:-abhi why did you call me here.

Ab:- mukti malhotra, please sign these papers quickly, I have work.

So women is mukti. Mukti took papers and shocked.

Mu:-abhi these are divorce papers and naina's custody, why are you doing these abhi, I can't live without you and naina dont leave me. Am really sorry, I didn't trusted you, but am leaving in pain in all these years, naina is only light in my life please don't snatch her.(crying).

Ab:-crying is useless mukti, I will you give you chance again, you can be my wife and mother to naina, but I have one condition.

Mu:-what condition, I will agree(with happiness).

Ab:-you have to leave your brother manik, you have to cut off your relationship with him, he is reason for my sisters misery, I want him away from you. Think about it do you want me and naina Or your brother, now go home.

Saying this abhi went away leaving a stunned mukti.

Mu:-I know I did a sin  abhi, I suffered enough all these years, why you want to give me this heavy punishment.(crying).

Abhi saw crying mukti and sighed.

Ab(in mind) :- why you came to my life mukti, I wanted to refuse you when you proposed to me first time, because I fear it will effect my sister life, but eventually I fell for you hard, but you didn't trusted me and your brother broke my sister completely. You both siblings never valued your life partners, for both of you no one is important than yourselves.
I want to know how extent you guys go for your families.