Chapter 3

Nainika ran from their, she started running from stairs, she missed a step and twisted her foot, she sat on steps and cried in pain. Abhi who is going to principal's office noticed her.

Ab:-are you ok beta, what happened.

Na:-i twisted my foot uncle it's paining. (With tears in eyes).

Abhi felt someone twisted his heart seeing her crying. Abhi went to her and held her leg.

Ab:-don't cry beta, let me see.

Abhi took her foot in hand, started to press and asking her where it is paining.

Ab:- your foot is swollen beta, I think we should go to school clinic.

Naina nodded, abhi took her hand helped her to stand up, naina stood up but yelped in pain. Abhi eyes teared hearing her cry. Abhi silently took her in his arms.

Na:-it's ok uncle I can walk.

Ab:-no beta, your leg is paining, let me carry you, you are like my daughter.

Naina eyes teared hearing him. She never met her father always carved for her father's love.
Abhi took naina to school clinic. Doctor bandaged her leg. Doctor took injection to give her.

Na:-noo(scared) no injection doctor please.(making puppy face).

Doc:-it will relieve your pain ma, let me do it.

Naina closed her eyes tightly hearing him. Abhi chuckled seeing her expression. As her expression reminded him of mukti. Abhi held her hand.
Naina looked at abhi, who was holding her hand like father. Abhi patted her hair. Doctor gave injection, naina lost in abhi's affection so she didn't felt pain.

Doctor:-rest here for some time after that you can go home, you need rest for four days.

Na:- ok doctor.

Ab:- beta give me your parents phone number, I will call them to take you home.

Na:-it's ok uncle I will call my friends.

Ab:- classes already started, they will be in classes, so give me number I will call them.

Na:-ok uncle.(naina gave navya's number) this is my mami's number uncle.

Ab:-by the way what's your name beta.

Na:- nainika uncle.

Abhi called the number, after a very long time someone received call.

Navy:-hello.

Abhi stunned hearing her voice.

Ab(in mind) :-why this voice is sounding like my princess navya's voice. May be am thinking too much about her.

Ab:-hello mam are you naina's mami.

Navya felt her heart stopped, hearing her bhai's voice. But she shrugged thought she was thinking too much about her abhi bhai.

Nav:-yes sir how may I help you.

Ab:-naina twisted her foot, she was in school's clinic, please come and bring her home.

Navya panicked hearing him, she immediately said ok and cut the call and took her car and Zoomed off to school.
Abhi and naina talked and joked for some time. Abhi phone rang with aryan's number. Then only abhi remembered why he came to school.

Ab:-beta am going now, I have work take care of yourself.

Na:-ok uncle, by the way uncle I didn't got your name.

Ab:- Abhimanyu murthy.

Na:-it's nice meeting you uncle.

Abhi smiled at her and caressed her hair and kissed her on forehead. Naina eyes teared remembering about her father.
Abhi went away. After sometime navya entered with worried look. She started crying seeing naina's bandaged foot.

Nain:-my sweet mami don't cry, I can't see you in tears.

Nav:-why can't you be careful, see how much pain you got.( tears).

Nai:-don't cry mere pyari madhubala am fine now.

Navya wiped her tears.

Navya:-by the way who called me just now.

Na:- that uncle only saved me mami, his name.... (She was Intrupted by her friends except aryan and divy who was with Abhi).

Sam:-omg what happened to you naina.

Na:-it's small injury sami, I twisted my foot that's it.

Ro:-it's not small injury naina see the bandage.

Na:-bhai am really fine.

Ayesh:-what fine, I told you many times not to run on stairs you will never listen to me.

Ay:-all of you stop irritating her, are you fine naina.

Looking into her eyes, naina blushed at his gaze, she nodded shyly. Ayaan carried naina to car. Soon navya took naina to home.

So guys how is the chapter I hope you guys like it.

Do you like interaction between abhi and naina....?
Will they meet again..!
Will navya will know about her brother from nainika..?