chapter 7

Next day

Murthy Mansion

Abhi entered Divyanka room to wake her up. He sat near her and started wake her up.

Ab:-darling wake up na, no means your mom will scold me 'bhai you are spoiling my kids'.

He got a silent reply, he removed her blanket and started to shake her but stunned because, her body is hot.

Ab:- darling you got fever.

Divyanka opened her eyes weakly.

Div:-mamu.

Ab:-ha mamu ki jaan, are you ok ma, let me call nandu.

Div:-mamu let me sleep in your lap, you can call mumma on phone.

Saying this, she snuggled into abhi's lap.
Abhi kissed her forehead and called nandu.
Soon nandini came to room, she was panicked seeing divy burning with fever.
She took her medical kit, gave injection to divy. Abhi made her eat some light food. Nandu made her eat tablets.

N:-aryaan baby you go to school, inform your teacher about divy's absence.

Ary:-ok mumma but take care of divy.(with worried look).

Aryaan kissed divy forehead and went to school.
Abhi started keeping wet cloth on divy's forehead.

Same time at
Murthy industries
Manik entered office with his PA. They were welcomed by Abhi's PA. They entered conference room.

Abhi's PA:-am sorry Mr malhotra, our CEO is late, I will call him now.

Abhi phone rang.

Ab:-hello Stephen.

Steph:-sir you have meeting with Mr
malhotra

Ab:-oh I forgotten about it steph, divy is burning with fever. Do one thing let COO attend meeting and sign contract I will come after one hour.

Steph:-ok sir.

Steph turned to manik

Steph:-am really sorry sir, our sir will be late, our COO jack Johnson will attend meeting.

Ma:-it's ok Mr Stephen.

Soon meeting started, both signed contract. Manik sat in conference room chatting with jack.
Abhi after conforming divy fever went down, he came to office. He went to his cabin. Stephen entered after him.

Steph:-sir Mr malhotra is waiting for you in conference room.

Ab:-did you guys signed the contract.

Steph:-yes sir.

Ab:-ok let's go and meet him.

Abhi entered conference room with Steph. Manik turned his head hearing foot steps. He was shocked to see Abhimanyu murthy, at the same time abhi was shocked to see manik malhotra.

Ab:-why is this b*stard doing in my office.(angrily).

M:-Abhi.(emotionally)

Ab:-it's Mr murthy Or Mr Abhimanyu for you Mr malhotra. Steph why this man is here.

Steph:- sir he is Mr malhotra we signed contract with him.(confused).

Ab:-just cancel the contract, I don't want to see face of this man.

Ma:-you can't cancel contract murthy, no means you company will face huge losses and you will soon go bankruptcy.
(With stern face).

Ab:-it's better than seeing your face rascal.

Ma:-abhi I know whatever I did is wrong but please forgive me.

Ab:-what you did is not simple mistake manik you did a sin, which led my sister to suffer till know, I will never allow you near my sister again.(harted).

Manik heart clenched hearing him but composed himself.

Ma:-if you cancelled this contract means, you are never going to meet your daughter. (In mind:-am sorry abhi am doing this because I wanted you and mukti to United and I want to see my jaan once and ask for her forgiveness).

Abhi shocked hearing manik. He went to manik with long steps and held his collar.

Ab:-come again, my daughter.

Ma:-yes your daughter, when you went away mukti is pregnant.

Abhi hold on manik's collar loosened.
Abhi felt overwhelmed hearing manik.
He sat on chair and closed his face with palms.

Ab:-manik you are not joking right, really I have a daughter.(trembling in voice).

Ma:-yes abhi she was know 15 years.

Tears started flowing from abhi's eyes.

Ab:-I want to meet her.

Ma:-you can but I want to meet nandu first.

Ab:-no way in the hell am letting you meet my sister. (Angrily).

Ma:-then forgot about meeting your daughter, abhi please let me meet jaan once, I wanted to ask forgiveness from her, I did a great mistake, I want to rectify it. Think again I will wait for your call.

Saying this manik went away. Abhi sat with blank look.

Malhotra Mansion
Manik entered Mansion with happy face.

Ma:-mukti, cabir, navya, dhruv, aliya come down.

Ca:-manik man why are shouting like that, I got scared.

Navya entered after cabir and glared at manik. Soon everyone came.

Al:-now tell us why are you shouting.

Ma:-today I met abhi.

Hearing him everyone is shocked, navya came to him. After 15 years she talked to him for the first time.

Na:-can you repeat it again, did you really met bhai.

Manik nodded his head happily.tears started falling from navya's eyes.
Mukti was still in trance. Manik came to her cupped her face.

Ma:-sweety I saw your abhi today, why are you not reacting.

Mu:-this is not dream right bhai (tears)
You saw abhi, did you saw bhabhi.

Ma:-I met abhi in meeting, I didn't saw nandu.

Na:-Mr malhotra take me to my brother tomorrow.

Everyone:-we are also coming.

So guys how is chapter I hope you guys like it.