Chapter 12

Sorry my dear readers for not updating my stories for long time, I have some health issues hope you understand, I will try to update my stories regularly.

Murthy Mansion

Divy's room

Both divy and naina collapsed on bed with full of tears after reading nandini's dairy.

Nain:- mumma & mamu how can they do this, just a moment of their impulsiveness  ruined so many liveness.
Do they deserve any forgiveness.(choking).

Divy:- Manik Malhotra I will never forgive you.(anger in eyes) you made my mom suffer so  much.

Nain:- divy I just wanted to try once, will they trust dad and bua this time, I have a plan. (Wiping tears). Just once .

Divy:- naina I will agree only for you baby, but I will never forgive them.

Both discussed a plan to implement.

At night
Malhotra Mansion
Manik stood at balcony watching stars and thinking deeply. Nandini's words ringing in mind. His parents last words kept ringing in his ears 'manik you have to protect your sister, she has only you, never leave her'.
He punched the balcony wall hardly, his hand started bleeding. Tears kept coming from his eyes.

M:- you left me with no choice nandu, is this way of you punishing me, I accept it.
(Wiping his tears).

Other side
Mukti collapsed in room, she was crying hard, abhi's words coming in her mind.

Mu:- I destroyed my own life with my own hands, Abhi you choose a best way to punish me.

In main Hall

Naina came to hall and shouted.

Nain:-mumma come down.(loudly)

Whole family heard her crying voice everyone ran downstairs. Mukti came down and saw her daughter in tears, she ran to her daughter and tried to hug her.
But naina stopped her.

Naina:-mumma just answer my question,  bua, dad left because you didn't trusted dad and thought he is cheating on you right.

Mukti stood rooted along with family.

M:-naina first calm down.

Nain:-mamu just stand their am asking my mother something, tell me mom is it true.

Mukti nodded in tears. Naina clapped her hands sarcastically.

Naina:-wow my mom just ruined two marriage's and 3 children lives, wow it's just great (crying).

Mu:-naina just listen to me once.its my mistake I didn't trusted your dad.

Naina:-just stop it mom, I don't want your explanation. From today I don't want to see you, I will live with my dad from now on, bye mom.

Saying this naina ran out.

Mukti collapsed on floor, manik hugged her.

Mu:-bhai my daughter didn't want me, what sin I did. I know I did wrong thing, but I didn't expected abhi and bhabhi to tell truth to naina, their revenge is really cruel bhai,naina my naina.

Saying this mukti lost her consciousness.
Manik held her In arms and rushed to hospital. Cabir and dhrulya followed them.

In hospital

Mukti was in ICU. Manik was outside standing like statue. Cabir hugged manik.

C:-she will be fine.

Soon docter came outside.

M:-docter how is my sister.

Docter:-Mr malhotra her condition is serious, years of depression made her heart weak, she slipped into coma. now we are hopeless, she just have 6 hours time she kept calling naina before sipping into coma, if you bring her means their will be a chance.

Hearing him manik collapsed, his saneness is completely lost.

M:-nothing will happen to my bacha, arrgh abhi and nandini I will never forgive you guys if I lost my sister means.

C:-manik are you out of your mind, why abhi and nandini will tell truth to naina.

M:-they will tell cabir, they wanted naina  custody. I will get naina at any cost.

Dh:-don't get your impulsiveness ruin everything again.

Al:-leave him dhruv, we can't argue with a ignorant person.

M:-I know me and mukti did wrong in past, but they didn't do correct this time, to get naina, they even told truth so that naina can hate her mother and leave her, this is just not right, I want my sister happiness at any cost.

Saying this manik left to murthy mansion.

After some time

Murthy mansion
Manik entered mansion shouting nandini and abhi's name.

Abhi, nandu, navya, aryan came to hall.
Manik saw abhi, he went to him and held his collar.

M:-why did you do this with her, she is suffering from childhood, why can't you let her live in peace.

Nandini pulled manik hands from abhi's collar.

N:-manik what gotten into you,just leave, I can't tolerate your nonsense.

M:-nonsense,(chuckling) now am talking nonsense, if you guys wanted mukti and me to divorce we should have agreed, why you guys have to behave lowly and told truth to naina, now she hates her mother, mukti is in hospital she is dying now, are you happy. Why you guys are blaming mukti, she may not trusted abhi then, but she repented these years, she is living like a dead body. Nandini I drove you out it's not mukti fault, it's my mistake why are you punishing her.
You wanted me to leave my sister,now you just wanted to kill her emotionally Leave it now I want naina only she can save mukti.
Naina naina.

Soon two claps filled in murthy hall.

Naina:-wow what a self righteousness speech mamu.

Divy:-you just need award a Mr malhotra