Chapter 2

Malhotra Mansion
Navya is sitting in living room with a photo

Malhotra MansionNavya is sitting in living room with a photo

She caressed the photo.

Na:-why you left us nandu, you should have waited for us. If I didn't go to US that day means,this shouldn't have happened. Even if you forgave them am never going to forgive them nandu. You met them through me, I only spoiled your and bhai life. You and bhai brought me from orphanage and raised me as one of your siblings.you are always with me when I needed you the most  but when you needed me am not their for you. Am sorry nandu please come back. Nainika is just like you. She is our bhai's blood.
Bhai always wanted a princess. How much happy he would be seeing her now.
(Tears in eyes)

Mukti who came outside stopped hearing her talks. Navya felt someone beside her.
She turned and saw mukti. She got angry seeing her.

Mu:-navya, cabir is calling you, you are not lifting his calls so he called me.

Na:-this cabir, if I didn't lifted call means he should have called me on landline.
Why he have to call this lady.he knows  I hate seeing this lady, then also.(mukti eyes tears hearing her). Now why are you standing here, go from here. I only living in this house for nainika, don't come in front of me.

Mukti started crying. Aliya came their.

Al:-navya it's enough, you know her health is not good. She is already suffering so much, don't kill her with your words.

Na:-what I said know, her health will always be bad, god is punishing her for her sins. I told her many times don't be impulsive mukti, first listen to what opposite person has to say and then take decision. No she will never listened me.
Because of her I lost my bhai and nandu.
She gave perfect return gift to my nandu who gave her love of mother. She didn't even trusted her husband, she is reason for her own suffering. And you lady (pointing at mukti) when I find abhi bhai and nandu. I will leave this house with nainika and go to bhai. That day I will tell nainika how much bad thing her own mother did to her dad and bua , trust me she will never forgive you.

Saying this navya went from their.
Mukti collapsed on floor hearing navya.
Aliya hugged her and consoled her.

Mu:-she will never forgive me alu, I lost my friend. If naina got to know truth means she will also leave, no no I can't live without naina.

Al:-calm down mukti, she has to know truth one day. You did a very big mistake mukti, I forgave you because I know you needed me most at that time, but abhi and nandu never going to forgive you.
I only say one thing, admit your mistakes in front of nainika if you don't want to loose her.

Saying this Aliya went from their. Mukti slowly went to her room and closed the door.

At Warrior high(school of fab7).
Everyone of fab7 except Aryan was standing in front of principal room.
Aryan is inside principal cabin.

Prin:-what is this Mr Aryaan malhotra,
I didn't expected this from you, you have beaten someone in school, please call your parents now.

Aryaan made a face hearing him. He took landline on principal's table and dailed his mamu's number.

Ar:- hello mamu it's me aryaan.

Ab:-why are you calling me know aryaan is everything ok at school.

Ar:-everything is fine mamu, but I have beaten someone, he complained to principal, now principal wants my parents here, so am calling you and please don't tell mom, she will scold me.

Ab:- ok I will not tell her, I will come their now.

Abhi hang up the call. Aryaan went outside as principal dismissed him. Everyone came to him.

Nain:-you are alright na bhai, why did you beat him, he only commented me na.(hugging him)

Ar:-how dare he comment on you princess, you cried because of him , I will not leave him. (angrily)

Divy:-oh hello Mr Aryaan malhotra, am your own sister man, at least show some concern to  me, not always to naina. Yesterday one boy commented me too.
I sometime doubt you are my brother or hers.

Ar:-you may be my own sister but I love naina more than you.

Ay:-by the way lady bheem, where is that mahan guy who commented on you. I want to see him once.

Divy:-why are you asking ayaan, do you want to beat him for commenting on me (with twinkling eyes).

Ay:-no I want to see that boy had any problem with his eyes or I have to ask his sex orientation. No means why a boy will comment a boy.(dramatically).

Divy:- Mr AYAAN DHAWAN you are gone today.

she started running behind ayaan and ayaan ran to save his life. She sat on his back started beating him.

Aya:-hey idiots why are looking like that please pull back this lady bheem she is damn heavy(said looking at rohan and Aryaan).

Ar:-bear with it who asked you to wake up a sleeping tigress.

Roshan was just staring at divyanka with dreamy eyes and smiling to himself. Ayaan noticed this.

Ay(in mind) :- this idiotic friend of mine,instead of saving me this love sick puppy is admiring her , I don't know what he saw in this lady bheem. Iam very happy, if she is beating her friend like this means how much she will beat her husband. Am seeing future of my best friend roshan.( giggling).

Sam:- divi leave him, you will get tired, he has thick skin, it will not pain him, you will only get pain by beating this idiot.

Ay:-hey makeup kit,I didn't have any thick skin, please pull this bheem out first.

Ayesha:-hey matarani I think I will loose my bhai today, don't worry bhai I will donate mata rani's prasad to everyone on your death day every year.(dramatically).

Ay:-instead of saving  me, you are thinking about celebrating my death anniversary, what a weird sister I have.
(With sad face).

Naina:- divy leave him na, he will get hurt.

Saying this she pulled ayaan from divy's grip. She held his hand for pulling him up. Ayaan held her hand, both lost in each other's eyes.

Ay(in mind) :-aye my innocent angel,
Her eyes are beautiful like candies, her nose is red like cherry tomato, her lips are red like strawberries,she is just like my favorite rasgulla. I just want to eat you.

Everyone coughed to bring them from their dream land. Naina blushed and ran from their, ayaan got up and glared at his friends for ruining his moments.

So guys how is chapter, if you like it, please like it and comment on it.

What do you think about navya's words & anger towards mukti.....?

Will mukti tell truth to nainika......?

Abhi is coming to school will he meet his daughter........?

How is bond of fab7............?