chapter 6

Malhotra Mansion.
Navya started feeding nainika, ayan glared at laughing Sam & ayesha.

Ay:-mumma if naina fell down means, what I did you ordered me to not eat my dinner.(puppy face).

Nav:-I told you to protect naina, see what you did, my baby fallen from stairs, she got injury on leg.(with tears in eyes).

Ay:-am sorry mumma, I was beaten by devil divy that time, so I didn't follow her. (Guilty).

Nain:- mami let him eat food na, it's my mistake it's due to my carelessness.(cutely).

Nav:-ok for you only, my dear idiot beta protect naina carefully,if anything happened to her again means, I will not give food to you for 3 days.(warning ayush)

Ayan scared listening navya. Naina giggled Ayan looked at naina intensely, to which she blushed, sam & ayesha started singing love song. Ayan and naina blushed, ayan glared at them.

Nav:-now why are you signing that song.

Aye:- mummy actually bhai......

Before she finished her words ayan closed her mouth.

Ayu:-ayesha you asked for chocolate's right I brought it, make up kit come outside I brought latest brand dress to you.

Saying this he pulled both outside.

Murthy Industries.
Abhi sat with file but he was lost in nainika.

Ab:-why am getting strange feeling's from nainika, I feel like am connected to her, I can't see her pain, I just want to pamper her, why am feeling all this, is she related to me.

Abhi talks came to halt hearing knock on door.

Ab:-come in.

Stephen:-sir malhotra Industries is asking to arrange meeting with you.

Abhi stopped his work hearing him, but chuckled it because their where so many malhotra's in world.

Ab:-ok arrange a meeting with them.

Stephen went outside.

Malhotra Industries.
Manik was lost in divyanka thoughts.

M:-who is she why am getting strange affection's for her, if anyone scolded me like that means, I will never leave them, but I forgave her easily, I just want to protect her and pamper her most, her aiyappa reminded me of nandu.
Where are you jaan please come back I can't live without you.

His talks came halt by his pa.

PA:- sir murthy Industries agreed to meeting, it's scheduleded tomorrow.

M:-ok you can go.

At night malhotra Mansion.

Everyone went to sleep, manik entered Mansion, no one is waiting for him.
He remembered how nandini waited for him till late night, how she served him food. Manik eyes teared but composed himself and started to go to room but stopped hearing nainika's voice.

Naina:-mamu freshen up and come, I will serve you dinner.(she sat on chair of dinning table, with her injured leg on another chair ).

M:-naina baby why you didn't sleep, you injured your leg, you have to take rest.

Nain:-mamu you will not eat dinner if nobody beside you means, I don't want you to skip dinner, now go and change your self come.

Manik smiled at her and went to freshen up. He came after sometime, naina served him, he started eating looking at naina, who reminded him of nandini.
His jaan used to serve him like this.

M:-you always remind me of your mami beta.

Nain:-mamu I don't know mami, I don't know who is my father, did my father hate me that why he left me right (teary eyes).

M:-no jaana, see here he loves you so much, me and your mother made a big mistake, that's why your father and mami left us, actually he didn't know about you, otherwise he will never leave you.

Nain:-really mamu, yippy my dad loves me, I want to see my father. (With huge smile)

M:-you will meet him if destiny wants, now come I will take you to your room.

Saying this he carried her to her bedroom. He made her lie on bed and covered her with blanket and left to his room.

Murthy Mansion
Divyanka sat on swing on her balcony and started gazing stars. Abhi who came in search of her, stared at her. He sat beside her.

Ab:-divy baby why didn't you sleep till know.

Divya side hugged abhi and kept her head on his chest.

Divy:-mamu who is my father, today I saw a uncle, he reminded me if I have father like him, he is very sweet and caring.

Abhi stunned listening her, but composed himself.

Ab:-I know divy you have lot of questions about your father, but remember one thing he may become good father to you & aryaan but he is bad husband, now also my sister cry for him.
I just want to kill that b*st*rd  for making my sister cry. Just remember he was reason for your mothers misery.

They both talked for some time, divy slept on abhi, abhi kissed her forehead, he picked her up and took inside room and made her lie on bed. In all this he didn't noticed a person. Aryaan who heard their talks gritted his teeth. He went from their and went to nandini's room and saw her crying in pain. His eyes teared.

Ar(in mind) :-my father whoever you are I will not leave you for making my mother cry, that's aryaan malhotra's promise.

So guys how is chapter I hope you like it.
Next chapter after 100 votes.

Manan ff:-You lost meOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara