Chapter 1

Murthy Mansion
London.

A lady of late 35 is doing aarti to God.
She is singing a beautiful song.
A man of 40's and a boy of 15 comes down and folds hand & prays god.
Lady finishes song and moves with aarti plate to man and boy.

Lady:-Abhi bhai, Aryaan you guys already  got ready, take aarti and this prasad.

So man is abhi, boy is Aryaan.

Ab:-nandu you wake up at 2 am again.

So Lady is nandu.

N:-wo bhai (bends her head) I didn't get sleep.

Ab:- aryaan go and sit in living room, I want to talk with your mom

Ar:-ok mamu. (He goes to living room).

Ab:-why are you spoiling your health thinking about him nandu, he is not worth it.

N:-what to do bhai, whenever I close my eyes, that day comes to my eyes. I can't forgot it even after 16 years, why he did do this with me bhai, he knows I can't live without him, but why he broke his promise and left me.

Abhi hugged her and consoled her.

Ab:-forget about him nandu for me , for your kids, stop crying, if aryaan or divy saw your tears means they will turn this Mansion upside down.

Nandini chuckled hearing him. At the same time they heard a shout and both shaked their head in disbelief.

In a beautiful room
A girl is sleeping in her shorts. Her bed is messed up. Boxing gloves is thrown on floor. Clothes are messed up around room. Room is covered with the great boxing legend Muhammad Ali posters.
Hearing lady's song, her lips turns into a smile. She opened her mouth.

Girl:-mom where are you.( shouting loudly)

Nandini came running to her daughter's room.

N:-am here my Lady bheem divy.

So girl is our manan's baby girl Divyanka Malhotra.
Divy opened her eyes and saw her mother smiled cutely and hugged her.

Divy:-good morning mumma.

N:-good morning darling, now get up take a bath you are getting late for school.

Divy:-omg am late, Aryaan going to kill me.

N:-it's bhai not aryaan.

Divy:-ok meri maa, but he is elder than me for only 10 min. (Saying this she went to washroom).

Nandini looked around her room and shaked her head in disbelief.

N:- I can't do anything with this girl.
My aryaan room is better than this lady bheem's room.Aiyappa I asked for one daughter but you gave me two sons.
How can I handle them.

Saying this she cleaned room.

N:-whenever I see her, she reminds me of mukti, same her habits and attitude.
She is just like her mukti bua. If everything is good means we should be a happy family. ( smiling sadly).

Breakfast table
Everyone eats with lots of laughter.
Aryaan and divy goes to school.
Nandu & abhi goes to respective work places.

Malhotra Mansion
In a room
A lady is sleeping hugging a photo of two  people.

A man entered her room

A man entered her room. He slowly wiped tears from lady's cheeks. He slowly took photo out.

Man:-where are you nandu, am sorry please come back, I need you, your bacha mukti needs you. I repenting my sins by daily seeing my sister killing herself in guilt in front of me. Please come back jaan forgive your monster manik.
(Tears in eyes).

So man is manik and Lady is mukti.
Manik is lost in thoughts. Mukti wakes up from sleep with loud shout like she was waking up from night mare.

Mu:-bhabhi bhabhi , Abhi please come back am sorry, please come back.(crying)

M:-mukti bacha calm down.(hugging her).

Mu:-bhai stop bhabhi and abhi from leaving me please bhai.( in trance hugging him tightly).

M:-mukti calm down bacha. Please for me. (With tears in eyes).

Mu:-no leave me bhai, I will stop them.
Bhabhi will listen to me am her first baby na.

M:-mukti wake up to face reality, nandu and abhi went away, it's already sixteen years.(loudly).

Mukti came back to senses. She hugged manik and started crying.
They heard a door opening sound.
Their stood a girl of 15 in indian dress and aarti thali in her hand.

Girl:-mom and mamu you both started your crying session in early morning only. Now stop your bro-sis talks come to breakfast. Take is aarti.

Manik and mukti chuckled hearing her.
Mukti took aarti and hugged her daughter.

Mu:-bhabhi you went away but, you left your shadow here, to take care of me.
She behaves like am her daughter, she is my mother. She is just like you    bhabhima. (in mind).

M:-nainika we will come in 15 min.

So girl is nainika.

Nain:-ok come fast I made your favorite aloo paratha.

Mu&M:-ok mom.

Nainika chuckled hearing them. Kisses their forehead's and went down stairs.

On breakfast table
Cabir and Ayaan started eating aloo paratha.

C:-nainika your hands have magic in them paratha is super tasty.

Ay:-yes dad, she is saving us from mom's half burnt food.( giving flying kiss to nainika).

Nainika blushed seeing him giving flying kiss. Navya held ayan's  ear and said.

Nav:-you are eating my handmade food from 14 years my dear son, now you are telling me I cook bad. So no dinner for father and son today.

C&ay:no navu/maa, we can't live without food.

Everyone laughed hearing them.

Nav:- naina beta you also eat, you will be late for school.

Nain:-no mami am waiting for mom and mamu

Hearing about them navya become's silent. Soon manik and mukti joins them and wishes them good morning. Everyone wishes them back, navya royally ignores them. She started feeding nainika like her own daughter. Everyone smile's at them.

Nain:-mami enough I can't eat more.

Nav:-you are growing child you have to eat more ma, open your mouth this is last piece.

Nainika eats with sad face.
Fab7 members gots ready for school.
Navya keeps black dot behind nainika's ear and kisses her head forehead.

Nav:-mata rani will keep you safe.

Ayes:-mom i actually  doubt am your daughter or nainika you love her more than me, mata rani ki kasam i will get jealous by seeing your bond.

Nav:-think whatever you want, but I love nainika more than anyone.

Everyone went to school after biding byes.