Chapter 8

Abhi entered murthy Mansion with devasted look. He went to divy's room.
Found her sleeping peacefully.
He heard nandini voice from behind.

N:-bhai why you are late today, divy waited for you till now, she slept now only, her fever is reduced.

Abhi turned and looked at nandini, he was unable to control tears in his eyes.
Nandini was stunned seeing him in devasted state. She pulled abhi to her room and locked door.she made abhi sit on bed, she sat beside, she cupped his face and asked

N:- what happened bhai.(softly).

Abhi hugged nandini and started crying, nandini patted his back. After sometime abhi stopped crying, he put his head on nandini's lap.

Ab:-why God is taking everything from us nandini, what sin we did to deserve this, you are small when we lost amma, appa. Amms also left us early. I know how much we struggled to get food 2 times a day. We overcame everything, I builded murthy industries, we married our respective lovers, everything is perfect but why it was also snatched from us. Now god wanted me to loose my daughter also.

Nan:-daughter (shocked).

Ab:-yes my daughter, today I met manik, he told me mukti is pregnant when we went away.

Nandini was stunned.

N:-bhai let's go and see my niece.

Ab:-are you ready to face manik ,nandini (nandu is stunned) . I have to introduce myself  to my daughter saying ' beta am your father'.(chuckling bitterly).if she asked why I left her what I have to tell,that I didn't even know her existence till now,I don't want her to hate her mother, we lost our mother early, we know how much it pains to loose mother. I can't let her experience it.

N:-but bhai we have to meet her, you should tell her you are her father. She should be carving for you. You know how divy's carves for her father.

Ab:-you are right, I will bring my daughter here, if she wants to meet her mother means, I will let her go anytime. I can't let my daughter stay in that house, what if they blames her too for something and throw's her out like us, we can't trust them.

N:-yes bhai, I know you are tensed that I will breakdown if I met him again, am stronger than you think bhai, Iam ready to face him.

Ab:-are you going to tell manik about divy & Aryaan.

N:-no bhai, not for now. First We should tell kids about their father, it's their wish if they want to recognize their father. But it's not time.

Malhotra Mansion
Manik was sitting in his balcony and gazing at stars and thinking deeply.
His phone rang with unknown number.

M:-hello.

Voice:- Mr malhotra Abhimanyu here.

M:-abhi (with smile).

Ab:-I want to meet my daughter tomorrow.

M:-ok others also wanted to meet you, you can come to malhotra Mansion tomorrow with nandini.

Ab:-hmm ok send me the address.

Abhi ended the call. Manik smiled looking at sky.

M:-after 16 years am finally meeting you again jaan, I know I did a unforgivable sin, I want your forgiveness, I want you in my life, I will never let you go far from me again.