6

Everything is going too well... Atsumu still hangs around Kiyoomi, and even the latter just finds himself looking forward to spend the day with the blonde.

During exams, Atsumu would let Kiyoomi study and focus on stuffs to be done... It's the time in which he feels more lonely than ever, so he visits arcades and go home evidently sad. He still believes that what he feels for Kiyoomi is curiosity, but somewhere inside his head, he questions himself about it...

Omi is smart yeah... But he isn't attractive at all... Well, his hair looks soft, his eyes are mesmerizing, his lips... oh damn, those lips are so sexy. He may not stand out, but he sure has a very... ahmmm.. unique appeal... like he is so damn hot especially wearing his weird set of clothing... Kiyoomi's just so fine and- FUCK! Atsumu curses under his breath realizing how he simp for his friend.

What makes Atsumu more fond of Kiyoomi is during his birthday. He least expected anything from the ravenhead... and the guy cooked him lunch and gave him a hoodie jacket which he instantly wore and brag about inside the campus, and posted pictures on his Social Media accounts. He also got Omi's pictures to be posted to properly thank him, but everything's blurry since the ravenette hates having his photos taken.

Supposedly, they are to celebrate Christmas separately since Kiyoomi has to go back to his hometown in Chiba, but Atsumu, let's just say is really boyfriend material, he visited his baby Omi there on the Christmas eve. Kiyoomi wasn't able to process it quickly and just let Atsumu hugged him tightly. They spend New Year together, too, and went back to Tokyo for the resumption of classes.

Atsumu never felt at home like that... He enjoys it so much, seeing how Kiyoomi lives outside his studies and scholastic boring life. He's so grateful that he was able to experience those with his Omi. The Sakusas are all kind and sweet, of course, Omi is so similar yet different from them...  and Atsumu started to feel deeper...

or to correct it.. FELL DEEPER.

They never did talk about how Omi feels for Mako-sensei... cause Atsumu can't handle it... just thinking about asking Omi about it makes his heart shatter... What if he says he likes her more or says he still loves her... Atsumu would definitely feel jealous... and he just knows it. So, he never initiated talking about it, and Sakusa seems not interested in talking about it either.

So, the bottom line is, either of them want to hurt the other.

Everything's going too well... Too well that the first semester was over that they didn't notice the passing days and months. As Atsumu predicted, his Omi got to be on top of their batch. He went to school earlier than anyone else, more to his surprise too, and waited until the announcement for top performing students are posted in the notice-board.

He squeal as he read Sakusa's name getting the highest average among the first years. Every other students looked at him with confusion knowing that the blonde isn't actually the sharpest knife on the drawer, so they wondered what this 'famous for his looks Miya' is doing here.

He's just too proud of Kiyoomi's accomplishment... Too proud of how Omi's hard work had paid off. He smiled tenderly to himself, feeling extra overjoyed.

He smiled brightly, and faced everyone around him there.

"Hey! Look, Omi got first! He's amazing!!!!!" he announced as he jumped up and down like a little kid, pointing at Sakusa's name on the bulletin board.

Students looked at each other and chuckled before congratulating the blonde. Everyone knew Sakusa Kiyoomi, the class nerd, and Atsumu Miya has been spending more time together, like the very unexpected duo to have in their year level.