10

The next two months of summer vacation had gone by too fast. Atsumu and Osamu went to Hyogo together, first time after they had that fight few years back.

Atsumu never felt this complete and incomplete at the same time. He is complete, reconciling with his younger twin, but incomplete, too, missing Kiyoomi who was left in Tokyo.

The ravenette works on the city library as his part time job. There, he met Angelica, a foreign student from US, who enjoys reading as much as he is.

Angelica and Kiyoomi started hanging out in the library, and have known to be friends talking about books they have read and story recommendations.

When Atsumu came back from Hyogo, he visited Kiyoomi and saw how the raven head is talking to this girl. He felt like crying as he saw how Kiyoomi is smiling brightly, remembering how Omi used to smile when he is seeing Mako-sensei.

"O...mi..." he whispered and Sakusa turned his head to see the blonde standing few steps away from him and Angelica inside the library.

"When did you-" Kiyoomi began but stopped as the other runs away.

Atsumu is jealous... Yes, he is indeed jealous.

Why on Earth do I have to feel like this? Being attracted to Omi makes me so weak. He breathed out.

He was put into a halt as Kiyoomi pulled his left arm, and hugged him tightly.
"Where are you going?"

"I... I'm going... back.. to my... apartment... and just... wait for ya... to go.. off... work... I..." Atsumu stammered trying to break free from the sudden embrace.

It feels good being hugged by Kiyoomi. It feels warm and euphoric, and everything else... It's calming...

"Damn it... Atsu... I.. I missed you... I miss you so much... and the first thing you'll do when you see me is run away... isn't that the rudest thing you could-"

"That... That girl... do... you..." he asked lifting his head, their eyes meeting again

"Angelica? She's a friend..." Sakusa cut him off.

"Fr..Friend... Ahm... Omi... I... I..."

"Yes... She is... Remember Tomoya from our class? She is Tomoya's girl friend." Kiyoomi replied with a smile then pulled Atsumu for a more tight hug.

~
"Just admit that ye'r jealous of that girl, Tsumu." Osamu teased, as the twin's hang out at the blonde's apartment that night

"Naaah.. I'm just tired from the travel, then saw them talking, and rushed out cause I don't want to interrupt them-"

"Isn't it a sign that ye'r jealous?" Osamu replied with a smirk.

"Aaaargg! Mind yer own damn business, Samu!" Atsumu whined loudly curling up the couch.

"Ye'r such a doofus." Osamu continued teasing making Atsumu pout and turns away.

"Why're ya such a baby, Tsumu?"

"Am not!" Atsumu answered but sounded muffled as he buried his face into the soft pillow.

Osamu laughed at his twin before heading to the kitchen to prepare dinner.

~
The second semester began, Kiyoomi and Atsumu only got two subjects together- Literature II and Advanced Mathematics.

The first week of adjustment was difficult for Atsumu since he was used to see Omi, but their schedules are conflicting so the only periods they can spend time together are during the subject they share, 15 minutes lunch break, and the time after class. Kiyoomi usually gets out of his class 30 minutes earlier than the blonde... and all he could do is wait for him, to spend the next hour catching up, and see how Atsumu smile... Admittedly or not, Kiyoomi loves it everytime Atsumu would flash that beautiful smile of his.

Atsumu started practicing in the basketball club, and Kiyoomi became more busy maintaining his class standing.

Atsumu got the courage to ask Kiyoomi's number when Osamu told him he got Sakusa's contact details . His twin even laughed at him saying that Atsumu is a total wimp and getting more like a baby around Kiyoomi.

Atsumu was so jealous when Osamu admitted that he and Kiyoomi are texting and chatting each other. The blonde hasn't done that, though he really wanted to since the beginning.

When he asked Omi about it, his face turns bright red because Kiyoomi smiled at him and he himself put his number into Atsumu's phone.

"Why are you so tense?" Kiyoomi inquired focusing on his book again after noticing how Atsumu smiled timidly

"I... I just thought, ya'll say no.." Atsumu shyly replied sinking into the chair opposite Kiyoomi

"Why would I do that?" Kiyoomi asked again putting the book down on the table.

"Cause ya.. think I'm annoying?" Atsumu replied

"Well, there is no question about that... You're annoying." Kiyoomi chuckled and Atsumu just stared at him

How could he be this handsome? Atsumu questioned himself and abruptly shakes his head to send the thought away

"Are you okay?" Kiyoomi asked worriedly but Atsumu just nodded drastically

"Yeah!!!! Don't change the topic anyway! Am I that annoying, Omi?!?

"Hahaha. Yeah." Sakusa replied smiling making the blonde fall in love more...

"Arrrg! Omi!! Ya could at least try to be nice about it-" he replied after he gather his composure back

"But, I love... how annoying you are." Kiyoomi then again said casually, picking up the book and read again

Atsumu almost short circuited and just buried his face into his arm, smiling widely, warmth on his cheeks, and blushing intensely.

After that, both just seldom hang out. They just became so busy all of a sudden that they oftentimes just message each other good morning and good night.

Atsumu admitted that he miss his Omi, but he couldn't do anything about him falling asleep as soon as he got home, and woke up late the next day.

Does Omi miss me too?

Arrrrg! I wish to see him and spend time with him... Dang it....

~To be Continued~