13

"Blah! Blah! Blah!!!! Take the reunion somewhere like hell!" Kuroo shouted with a laugh like a maniac

"What... do ya want, Kuroo!? I... I'll do everything... Just don't hurt 'im-" Atsumu pleaded, still lurching to stand amidst his unfortunate condition.

"BASTARD!!! What if I tell you.. I want you to have sex with me in front of that Nerd?!? Would you do it, TSUMU?!?" Kuroo laughed like a lunatic.

Atsumu froze. Sex... with Kuroo? Right here, in front of Kiyoomi... He became entirely uncertain on what and how to respond. But, one look at Kiyoomi who is certainly in total pain, he felt a tightening on his chest... Omi just got involved in his problem, that he suffered like this..

It's all my fault. He thought completely engulfed by his trance.

"YOU... DON'T HAVE TO DO THAT, ATSU!!!!" Kiyoomi's voice shook Atsumu's thoughts as he slowly looked at him

But, Kuroo has a gun... and he'll definitely gonna use it... I couldn't take the risk- Atsumu concluded to himself.

"Don't you dare think about that just for me. Don't you dare think about doing it for even a second or millisecond!" Sakusa continued as he looked at the blonde straight in the eyes.

Kiyoomi's eyes are brewing with tears as they stared at each other.

"O...Omi... It's because it's you that I want to-" Atsumu began

"NO!!!! I WON'T ACCEPT THAT! I... I WON'T LET YOU, ATSU!!! I WON'T-" Kiyoomi insisted shouting like his throat is gonna burst.

"BUT! I HAVE TO! OMI... I HAVETA... I HAVE TO DO IT... BECAUSE... BECAUSE.. I... I PUT YA IN THIS PREDICAMENT-"

"Damn it! Atsu... Why... Why are you willing to sacrifice yourself just for me!? I'm not worth it-"

"WHO THE HELL TOLD YA THAT!?! YE'R WORTH MY WHOLE LIFE BECAUSE-" Atsu stopped and stared at Kiyoomi who is already crying

Sakusa is crying because he felt physically exhausted and emotionally wrecked. His entire body hurts, and seeing Atsumu like this almost send daggers into his heart... Kiyoomi not only see the blonde as a batchmate or anything like that. Atsumu is not just the ordinary, annoying scumbag anymore....

Atsumu means the world to him.

"I... I'll do it... just to save ya.. because... Omi... I love you." Atsumu continued with a small smile on his face, tears escaping his eyes, and cheeks red from either pain from his wounded leg or warmth rising from his tremendously beating heart.

Atsumu loves me... He loves me too... Kiyoomi finds everything amusing and overwhelming. He froze in there, wasn't able to reply, thoughts baffling in his head. He wanted to hug Atsumu... he wanted to kiss him, but he's still restrained in that seat... tired to move or lift his fingers. He is completely useless...

Mind over matter... He thought for a second...

But no matter how he thinks of freeing himself from his binding, his body couldn't keep up... Kiyoomi felt like a child defeated off the game, just because his body gave up first.

Kiyoomi felt his eyes dropping, his strength vanishing, and the next thing that happened is he collapsed again

"HAHAHAHAHA!!! YOU SHOULD HAVE JUST TOLD ME THAT THIS FUCKING KIDNAPPING WOULD TURN OUT A CONFESSION... I SHOULD HAVE TAKEN THE LIBERTY TO RECORD EVERYTHING!!!" Kuroo laughed loudly, placing his left hand to his hip and smirked afterwards.
"Both of you are pathetic little shits."

"Why... Why are ya doing this to us, ha, Kuroo!?! We're best friend!?!" Atsumu asked glaring at the other. The blonde yelped in pain, moving his arms to the floor to support himself as he tried to push off away from where he is slumped down.

"Why you asked? Because... You choose him over me and still have the guts to call me your best friend! Fuck you!" Kuroo hissed, cocking the gun, pointing it to Atsumu after.

"What could you actually do Atsumu for this guy anyway? Do you agree with my condition?" Kuroo asked now lifting the firearm at the ravenhead who is still tied in the chair.

"I... I will do everything... just let 'im go, Kuroo!" Atsumu yelled loudly echoing inside the dim classroom

"This is precious!" Kuroo hissed loudly walking briskly towards Kiyoomi. He slowly placed the gun under Kiyoomi's chin to lift the latter's head.

"Kuroo! Please! I'm beggin' ya!! Please! Don't do anything to him!!!! I.. I will agree to whatever ya want! Just don't hurt Omi... Please-"

"Okay, then..." upon saying this, the rooster head pointed the gun to his own head.
"Will you do the same? Will you beg, too, just to save me?" Kuroo asked tears falling off his eyes.

Atsumu's eyes widened in horror...

"Ku..Kuroo... what . What the hell are ya doing!?!?" Atsumu cried almost crawling just to hold Kuroo's foot. The blonde wrapped his arms around his best friend's leg just so the latter will look at him.

"Will you beg too?" Kuroo repeated, this time hitting his temple with the metal as he smiled bitterly, still sobbing.

"Please!! Don't!!! Kuroo! Don't!" Atsumu pleaded almost himself in the floor and at Kuroo's legs.
"Please!!! Kuroo!!!"

"HAHAHAHA.. There's..There's a voice... a monster... inside my head... Help me... Tsumu... Please... help me.." Kuroo whimpered slumping down the floor, letting go of the gun.

Atsumu snaked his arms around Kuroo who started crying loudly in the embrace. The black hair is still disoriented and confused.

"I.. I'm going crazy... am I, Tsumu?"

~To be Continued~