Chapter.6.

*Leonardo POV*

Right after Ava and Mira went to rest.I felt a bit akward I mean should I just leave or wait till they kick me out them self? But thinking that Ava is sick is something that bothers me

''pregnancy sucks''Ava's older sister I believe her name is Caithlynn says but what she say almost make me yell out a *what*or maybe she's just talking abou her self.Yeah I shouldn't be worried but what she said next proves my guessing was wrong.

''I don't think I can ever get pregnant''right after she said those I fell my heart shatters does she have a boyfriend? but I remember her being a virgin. I was in a confuse state I feel like to cry out in fustration but I don't cry,crying makes you look weak that' what I tell myself every day but I know it's wrong.

As I was about to say good bye her mom spoke up.

''I hope she can remembers this one night stand cuz I can't bear my grandson not having a father even though they won't be married he still needs one''so it's mines i'm having a child I felt so excited but I need to know more I feel like going up those stairs and asking her if she's carrying my child.

''mom i'm sure Ave will give birth to a girl''Caithlynn said and I wanted to chuckle at how her mom is glaring at her as they continue to argue back and forth. I felt someone come up beside me I turn to see Ava's father smiling while looking at his wife and daughter arguing.

''What do you think Leo?''Ava's mom questions me I look around before responding''maybe I don't know a boy.''I said and Caithlyn just huff and mutters girl.

''and what if she have twins''Jason and Kason ask at the same time I gues that a twin stuff. And I think about what he said twins.

''If she have you'll have to buy me my dream car''Jason finishes and her mom chuckle and reply ''that won't happen sweetie you're not getting this car until 20 but if she does then you will maybe got it''she finishes it with a wink and I finally laugh this time they look at me but I didn't stop laughing.

''sorry I just find it funny''I said and they look at me chuckling I take a look at my watch and I saw it was 9:58 guess it's my cue to leave.

''Thank you so much for having me the dinner was absolutely delicious but I gues it's my time to leave...I don't want to bother anymore''

''Oh you are not a bother and we were happy to finally have a visitor over dinner it's not always..,plus you're welcome anytime.''she finishes making me smile as she returned it.I said my good bye to the Jones and make my way home as soon as I reach I take a shower and dress in a balck sweatpant and plop on the bed and falls asleep thinking about Ava and my child.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

>NEXT DAY<

*Ava POV*

I wake up to me Mira and I cuddling she have her right leg and arm over me a smile made it way up to my face but I couldn't enjoy my bestfriend snoring since  the need of puking comes up I quickly run to the bathroom and kneel down infront of the toilet and empty my stomach,,I felt Mira holding up my hair and rubbing my back,,,I am so thankful for a friend like her.

20 minutes of puking my guts I finally finish I got up from the floor and thank Mira she said no problem with a smile. I brush my teeth and take a warm shower. I got out of shower with my towel and get dress in a blue lavender crop-top and short and a fluffy skittles.

 I got out of shower with my towel and get dress in a blue lavender crop-top and short and a fluffy skittles

Since I'm staying alone today I went downstairs to watch some movies

Since I'm staying alone today I went downstairs to watch some movies. Right when I was about to sit on the couch the door bell ring I groan but don't go the person will leave when you don't open.

I was fucking wrong this person ain't fucking giving up keep pressing the dang doorbell so I got up and swing the door open.

''What the fuck-''I didn't get to finish my sentence by the person standing infront of me can you guess,,yes it is fucking~Leornado~I put on a fake sweet smile and said.

''Mr Vincento may I know the honor of your visit''I internally gag at myself he look at me up and down and said''tesoro{treasure} I know you recognize me so don't put up the act''shit how'd he know I recognize him let just continue with the act he might just said that to get the truth out of me.

''I don't know what you mean Mr.Vincen-''he kiss me before I can finish my word at first I didn't respond but due to him biting my lip harsh I responded he lightly push me inside,close the door and walk us to living room still not leaving my lip,

We had to stop kissing for oxygen but I think he has other plans he continue his kisses down my neck upon reaching my sensitive spot I let out a low moan. I gasp trying to push of me but he hold my hand suck on my neck,,he lay me down on the couch and hover over me and start taking off my crop top he look at me for approval first and I nod..what the fuck why am I not stoping him but this is so good ughh let just enjoy this.

He take one of my nipples in his mouth and start sucking while kneading the other one I moan as he continues to please me he goes down a place light feathery kisses on my stomach and goes and take off my shorts and panties, he gves a kitty lick to my pussy making me moan at his warm tongue he continues to eat me out.

I feel a sensation building in my stomach and I scream as I orgasm he lick my juices clean but doesn't stop.

I has cum like 5 five times already due to him eating me out but I can't take it anymore''L-Leo i-i c-c-an't anymore s-stop''I cried but he doesn't''LEO''I scream as I came again now I have tears pouring down my face'p-please i-i c-can't''he stops hearing my sobs my legs are shaking he pick me up in bridal style and brought me upstairs''where's your room''he ask while walking I point to my room door and he goes in the bathroom and helps me clean up.

I wear one of my brothers white button up shirt and goes to Leo downstairs who was waiting for me''Okay now may I know the reason you visit''I said siting far away from him he chuckle and scoot over to my side but I still make space between us.

''Ok i'm not going to beat around the bush but are you pregnant?''he ask straight away wow he's really blunt.

''ummm.y-yeah how'd you know''

''your mom and your sister were arguing about which he/she will be.''I can't believe it they said they will stop ughh.

''so how are we going to work this out''I said but what I heard next shock me to the core.

*LET'S GET MARRIED*
============================================================================================================================================================================================

Thnx for reading my nonsense I really appreciated that.Don't forgot to follow,,vote,,share,,comment..Love you all