Chapter.19.

~*~Ava POV~*~

I am currently in the fourth month of my pregnancy and everything seems to be going be slow.

I want to see my baby and the days are dragging,and Leo seems to be happy too an we haven't seen Zoe since.

So today I will be visiting Leo at work and I don't seem to find any outfit that makes me look good,strolling through my closet i found a matching white shirt and a short.

After wearing the outfit I get my watch and some piercings and wear them before getting my bag.

I spray some perfume and spray it on and walk out of the room,picking up my keys and putting on my shoe I walk out  of thee house to the garage.

After a good 30 minutes drive I arrive at the office,I park the car before getting out and walking to the door.

I greet the receptionist who gives me a friendly smile,and guide me where the office was.

I walk up and knock on the door,and Leo's deep voice says "come in".

I open the door and walk in,I find Leo sitting down with a pile of files on his desk,he look up at me and open his arms for me.

I walk in his open arms and he pull on his lap and I just hug him and play with his hair.

''What are you doing here babe?''Leo ask pulling away.

''Pumpkin misses you.''I said leaning close to his face.

''You sure it's only pumpkin that did?''He ask and I hmm before closing the gap between us,he holds my neck and guide me through a passionate kiss.

''Ava.? Are we official,I know we are married now but we haven't make it official yet.''He said looking at me and caressing my right cheek.

''I like you a lot Leo but''He shush me and I just give him a blank look but he just flash me a smile.

''Don't say anything but Ava babe will you go on a date with me?.''he ask and I smile and just land a kiss on his lips.

''Yes I would love to,but tomorrow cause I need the perfect dress for the date.''he gives me his heavenly laugh and nod yes,he hugs me and put his face in the crook of my neck.

We was hugging when my belly growls indicating it needs to be fed,he laughs again before tapping my thighs indicating that I should get up.

I got up and he take his wallet ,phone and keys before sliding his hand around my waist and he leads us outside the door.

Walking towards the elevator him still holding on my waist.,some workers past and smile and some glare , I shrug my shoulder and just walk in.

The elevator stops and we walk out of it,to see the receptionist holding on Zoe.

''Zoe.? what are you doing in my work place?''Leo ask holding my hand.

''I wanted to really know if you're married and having children or its just a lie.''she spits out glaring at me from head to toe.

''Yes happily married, what do you want from me,after what you pull I don't want to see your face again''Leo said not even caring of what comes out his mouth.

''Leo am sorry,I was just so in love with you-''she got cut off by Leo's hand.

''I don't care now leave my office before i call the cops.''she look at Leo with a sad face and the look at me.

She walk up to me before raising her hand and lands a slap on my face.

''You slut ,you stole my boyfriend,trapping him with your fake pregnancy.''she said and was about to slap me again when Leo hold her hand.

''Leo babe you chose her over me.''hearing her call Leo babe trigger something inside,I walk from where Leo pulled me and slap her face hard.

''Listen I don't know who the fuck you think you is but Leo is my husband and the father of my child,so better keep your hands off him,if you want to keep them.''I said and she just touch her cheeks and I take Leo's hand walking out with him.

''Security,please get this roach out thank you.''opening the door to the car and sitting down fastening my seat belt

''Didn't know you were this sexy being mad.''Leo smirks and I just send him a glare then laugh.

''Hurry pumpkin is hungry.''I said and he starts the car saying I blame my hungriness on pumpkin.

**************

Another short chapter to make up for my wait.;