Chapter.25.

"Excuse me missy but this is my house,you can't just push yourself in." I said and she glare at me while I also glare back.

She walk around the house like it's hers before going to the kitchen and pour herself a glass of juice,before she can drink it I grab the glass and pour the juice over her.

"Get the fuck out of my house.Now" I said she laugh, she fucking laugh in my face before walking back to the living room and sit down on the sofa.

"As I said this is not YOUR house."she say gritting out the word your.

"It is." I heard Leo's deep voice behind me as he back hug me kissing my neck.

"What do you want Zoe.?"Leo ask with a grimace but Zoe wildly smiles getting up running up to Leo but he take a step and went back to hugging me.

Zoe stares in disgust before clearing her throat looking around.

"I came to see you so we can pass some time together we haven't talk for long."she says seeming sad but I just snort and walk upstairs hearing my angel crying.

I trust Leo and I know what ever little plans Zoe have won't work on him.

I walk in to see my baby girl crying and her cries woke up her brother.

I pick up Nae as Daine quiet up a little,freeing my boobs out of my shirt Nae quickly latch on it I quietly laugh as she suck and suck and her brother's big blue eye staring.

"It'll be your turn soon don't worry love." I smile at him.

I hum a song to myself not hearing a thing going downstairs after I done feed Nae I burp her laying her down before picking up Daine and feeding him.

I burp him also after he was done amd changing him and his sister before picking both up carefully and walking downstairs.

Leo was standing far away from Zoe as she complains about me and say she would be a better mother to MY babies.

"You stupid ahh,you're lucky my babies are awake or I would of give you a piece of my mind." I say as Leo get Daine from me.

"I give birth to my babies and also YOU can't be a better mother to them so you better leave my house before you regret it."

She scoff and walk on Leo sitting next to him putting her hands on his chest.

I carefully laid Nae down in Leo arm before taking her in the hair dragging her to the door.

"Out my house I said you bitch." She runs up to me resulting me into closing the door on her face.

Ain't going to see me argue with her she knock and knock before she stops I assume she is gone.

"Ain't you suppose to be at work.?" I question him and he shrug.

"That was interesting and I forgot something so I came back for it." He said and I nod.

I went back on the couch and sit down as Leo get up to leave again he kisses me and kiss our angels forehead he wave goodbye blowing me kisses I smile and wave.

Thirty minutes later laying down watching the twins gurgle a knock on the door getting up I open the door I see the girls standing there.

I smile and hug them welcoming them in they gush when they see the twins smiling waving at them.

"So ready for that dye girl?"
••••••••••••••
Here's a short chapter for y'all.