Chapter.23.

~*~Ava POV~*~

*Third trimester*

After finding we was having twins Leo was overjoyed he couldn't wait to see his lil princess and prince.

I was also excited for the arrival of my babies,but those has been more painful then ever I was almost in the last month before the babies arrive.

Today's Monday was just sitting down with Leo watching some movies when I felt the need  to pee I got up and Leo look up at me questioning me with his eyes.

I point to the bathroom and he nod right when I started walking I felt something trickle down my leg,I look down and Leo also looks at the floor.

''bae I think you pee up yourself.''he said still looking down,I look at him like really

''I did not,I think my water just break.''Leo looked at me shock and started breathing heavily.

''They're coming.''he keeps repeating.

He was still hyperventilating and I walk to the couch take my phone and my call my mom.

''Hello.''

''Hi mom my water just broke and Leo is panicking instead of helping''I said and my mom whisper man.

''Alright baby I coming try calm Leo down.''she said and hung up.

''Leo baby calm down''I said and he look at me with tears in his eyes.

''My babies are coming to earth''He said and I nod.

''Yes and now go and get the bag''I said and he run up the stairs and come back down immediately with the bags.

A few minutes I hear my mom car outside she came in and get the bags while Leo help me get out the house.

We arrive at the hospital as my contractions get worse.

~*~Leo POV~*~

Arriving at the hospital I went to the receptionist and book a room.

We get in and doctors and nurse started surrounding her.

''It's okay baby we're gonna go trough this together and I'm not leaving your side.''I said as I see her start breathing heavy and tears pooling in her eyes.

She nods and the doctor came in to see how dilated she is.

''Okay Ava are you ready to push?''she ask and Ava nods looking a bit scared,I take her hand in mines and squeeze it.

Few minutes later Ave started to push and push.

''C'mon Ava you can do it baby just push harder.''I said and she turn her head at me.

''Push harder? Do you know how hard it is to push a baby not even one but TWO baby?''she said gritting her teeth looking hella mad.

''I-I'm sorry''I said caressing her hand.

''If only your pull out game wasn't so weak''She said screaming curse words out to me as the nurses laugh. 

Finally after a few minutes we finally hear a crying sound and she let out a breath.

''It's a boy''the doctor said and hand him to Ava as she cry looking up at me with a smile,I smile back and look at my son.

''He's so beautiful.''We both say and laugh when Ava scream again a nurse toke our son as she push.

''Okay Ava one last push''

She push one last time and our baby was out letting beautiful sounds around the room,I kiss Ava forehead as she hold our daughter.

''Gorgeous'' she whisper.

A nurse come to us with a paper ''So what are you naming the two gorgeous babies?''She asked and Ava look at me.

''Well for the girl J'hanae Vincento and my husband will decide the boy's''She said and the nurse write it down and look up at me.

''Jordaine Vincento.''I say and she nods writing it down.

''Okay it's time to get some rest Ava.''the doctor said and help her to the bathroom as I approach my bundles.

''Cute aren't they.''Ava say landing a kiss on my lip and pull away I pull her back in another kiss.

''Thank you for making me a dad Ava I love you.''I said and she smile.

''I love you Leo''she said and I kiss her again and we heard a throat clearing and the doctor come and say it's I let her rest.

12:00 AM

I startle up with the sound of crying and I saw my baby girl awake and I toke her in my arms.

she's so delicate and beautiful I think as she cries.

Her cries wake up Ava as she look at us and stretch her arms.

I put her in them as she calm down and Ava lift her pj shirt and bring her boobs to her J'hanae's lips and she start sucking on them.

''That was my thing to suck on them''I say as I touch Ava's boobs,she look at me with a really face and I nod.

She sighs before feeding our baby in silence as she dose off to sleep.

As both of them fall asleep I take our daughter and put her back in the crib with her brother and stare a bit before I went back fix up Aves and went back sleep.

10:30 AM

Woke up by the sound of whispering I open my eyes to see our whole family in the room with balloons and food as they try they best to stay quiet.

''Good morning''I said and they look at me before they look back my children.

''Morning''I say again and they look back and roll they eyes.

''we heard you the first time dummy but OMG they are so adorable.''My sister say turning her attention back to the twins.

''Good morning everybody.''I hear Ava soft voice whisper.

''Morning darling are you okay?''Both our moms ask.

''It not fair I said morning and you all totally ignore me and when she said it y'all pay attention.''I said .

''Did you push out the babies no so shut up.''My mom said and I sigh as she talk to Ava.

''So what are their names?''My father ask

''J'hanae and Jordaine''Ava said and they nod.

''They're so small and cute.''Kaden one of the twins say.

''Can I hold one.''Both my moms ask and Ava laugh and nod.

Each one pick up a twin as they gush over them,I walk to Ava's bed as everyone take a turn to hold them.

''We make cute babies we should have more.''I say as I look down at her she give me a glare and I laugh kissing her forehead as we stare at our family bond with the twins.

''I love you''we both say and smile.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Well tell me if you like the names and if you don't give me some options and we'll have a vote and the most vote ones will be the names.