Chapter.10.

*Ava POV*

*beep*beep*beep*

My alarm sings annoyingly to wake me up from my sleep.I groan and roll over hitting my alarm but instead dropping making it break.

I continues to sleep but someone barge in my room yelling at me to wake up,this is the time I should lock my door.

''Ava sweetheart it time to wake up,you have to buy your dress today''my mom voice finally registers in my mind I groan and flip her off which I think she's pretty mad of because she yanks my duvet off of me.

''ma tell them to visit anther time''I said still in my deep slumber my voice muffling because of the pillow.

''your fiancee is down there,he wants to see you''she said again making me frown,I thought I didn't have a boyfriend.

''ma what are you saying I didn't even lose my virginity yet,and i'm going to marry.''I said in a confuse voice still in my sleeping dimension.

''ughhh yes you have lost it and is pregnant now GET.THE.FUCK.UP.''she exclaim waouh my mom don't easily curse at me and she said i'm pregnant...

Now waking up properly I heard my door re-open and sexy greek god walk in he look so HOT,he looks over at me with his beautiful blue eyes and smile.

Oh my that smile is so cute it make him more beautiful,I was staring at him that I didn't realise my mom left the room until the feeling of puking overcomes me.I rush to the bathroom and lean over the toilet to puke till I can't breathe.

Someone held my hair up and rub my back till i'm finish,I walk over to the sink and brush my teeth and gargle some mouth wash.

I look back only to flinch seeing Leo so close to my face his face holding concern and worry.

''gosh Leo you scared the fuck out of me''I said rolling my eyes and holding my chest he looks at me sternly bbt it goes back to worry.

''Don't roll your eyes at me''he scold sternly''are you okay tesoro''he questions making me nod.

''verbal answer preziosa''
{precious}

''yes i'm alright''he nods hey verbal answers remember,I scream in my head but not planning to get it out.

''Is it the baby that make you puke?''he question and I was about to nod but decided to explain a bit.

''yeah the doctor and mom said it's normal''he nods looking down at my stomach with a beaming smile,I took his big hand in my mine and place it on my stomach.

''why is it still flat''he ask with a cute frown and I laugh I guess he doesn't know about pregnancy.

''because I haven't been pregnant for long so it will take some time I guess I will maybe get a bump in 1months or so''I finish with a shrug his big warm hand still on my stomach.He nods but doesn't say anything just keeping his hand where I place it.

''ok I gotta shower umm i'll see you downstairs''I said and he nods but still not leaving I raise a brow at him he looks confuse a bit but nodded and left I chuckle and take a shower.

After a whole concert in the shower--

Getting out of the shower I walk in to my closet to choose and outfit for the day.

I settle on a white sleeveless jumpsuit and a white tennis putting on some bracelets and piercings with a necklace,I spray some prefume on and make my way out to bedroom only to see Leo standing here.