Chapter.9.

*Ava POV*

''So how did you two met''Francesca question as she look between me and Leo.

''We kinda met in the bar''I mutters she nods taking a spoon of food bringing it to her mouth and chew and swallow it before questioning me again.

''why were you in a bar?''well wasn't expecting that question but''well I went there to take my mind off some stuffs''she nods again and continues to eat.

''what's your job Ave,are you a model?''Alessa question while slitghly jumping on the chair.

''no I was so kinda working in a company but the boss was a pervert so I resign,so I'll be working in my dad's company for a bit''

''why did you resign?''Leo's father ask

''dad don't you think you'll question her to much''Leo said and I pinch his arm for being so rude i'm marrying him soon his parent shall know much stuff about me, he hisses and look over at me.

''that was rude of you''I whisper but I think they heard me because they all chuckle Leo didn't say anything while I answer until Francesca throw his one.

''So are there going to be a wedding not now but soon enough so we could start planning?''I was shock I mean we was planning to tell her but I didn't think she would suggest it herself.

''uh yeah we was planning on telling you that we would be married in month''happiness would be an understatement Francesca was over the moon she's smiling so much I wonder if her cheecks doesn't hurt.

''oh my i'm so excited i've always wanted Leo to settle down.''she said with a beaming smile.

''mom Lorenzo is 29 why are not concern of him but me''Francesca glare at Leo and said''your brother don't listen and your my only son left plus Marco is too young so...''she trail off and all of us laugh at him as he began to pout.

''I hope I got to see my grand-children early too''Arturo Leo's dad tell him looking straight in his eyes.

''about that umm she's also pregnant''Leo replies.

I was so into talking to Ales that I didn't hear what he says until I hear a scream I look over at Francesca to see her looking at me with tears in her eyes. My face form a concern look as I ask''what happen Francesca?''she was crying but it look like tears of joy I look over at Leonardo to see him smiling,okay i'm confuse here.

''y-your pregnant?''Francesca question and I look back at Leo to see him still with that beautiful smile on his face I shyly nod and she got up and hug me still crying.

''oh my gosh you'll has give two gifts first marriage now a grand-child I cannot wait to meet her''she said wiping her tears wait she says her.

''how do you know it's a girl mom''Ales question and she just shrug saying''mother instinct''Ales nods .

''how far are you?''she question now placing her hands on my still flat belly.

''I think two weeks I don't remember the day I found out''she nods and goes back to her seat as we continue with our meals.

*After dinner*

We are currently siting in the living room right now joking around as Leo,Lorenzo and his dad converse.

*Leonardo POV*

Lorenzo,Marco my dad and I are talking about business while the girls are joking.

''yeah dad the deal with the Jones are made''I tell my dad about the meeting we had and all.

''and he has invited me to dinner and that's how I found out that Ava is his daughter''I said and they look shock a bit because we never meet her in any occassions it would only be her siblings there I guess she doesn't like to be in spotlight.