Chapter.21.

*Ava POV*

I have done eating my dinner and my best friend and my sisters follow me to the living room,I sit down closing my eyes for a bit then re-open my eyes to find them looking at me smiling.

''So what theme you think the baby shower should be?''Ales ask and I look at her thinking.

''About the color that will represent the genders but with the cake purple or black''I said and they nodded as my sister get her Ipad and start blending the colors and prepare the event,I walk up to my room opening the door I close it behind me and walk to the bed.

I lay down on my back looking up at the ceiling and deep in thought that I didn't even see when Leo open the door and walk to the bed sitting beside my leg.

He lift one of my leg on his thigh as he massage it I let out a tired sigh,he crawl up to my side and kiss my forehead.

''Ave I was thinking of an idea''he said looking at me I nodded for him to continue.

''Would you like to move in with me, I already talk to your parents and they accepted.''he said and I looked at him sitting down as he help me.

''Are you sure Leo cause I don't want to be a burden to you.''I said as he shakes his head and place his hand on my bump and look at me in the eye.

''You will never be a burden to me mi amore you're the mother of my child and my wife.''He said and when he said wife my heart skip a beat.

I look at him studying his facial expression to detect any lie but I only see the truth,what did I do to deserve such a hot baby daddy and husband like him.

I was so staring at him I didn't even realize I was leaning closer to him till our lips met each other.

And a wave of ecstasy  flow through as I remember our first kiss I hook my hand around his neck and bring him closer as he chuckles.

He kiss me passionately as I do the same and he put his hand under my dress as he put his hand in my pantie.

The room door open to see my mom and mother-in-law standing there jaw on the floor looking at us as Leo froze hand in my  pantie.

''For Christ sake take your hand out of her pantie.'' my mom said and Leo did as she look at us.

I came up here to help you pack your bags ya'll can have ya'll session.''she said as Leo smiles awkwardly and run out the room.

''Listen Ava love I know you're gonna have a baby and I hope that you know the responsibility of taking care of a child and I know you and Leo will be great parents.''my mom said making me smile at her and I hug her and my other mom.

We were done packing and Ales,Caith,Miranda come up to the room.

''So we blend in the colors and you will see on the day.''they say and went out just like that.

/\/\/\/\/\/\\/\/\/\\/\/\/\/\\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\\/\/\/\/\\/\/\//\

A filler chapter again and am sorry fo takin long.