Chapter.18.

~*~Ava POV~*~

3 weeks after the honey moon.

It's been 3 weeks that me and Leo has come back from our honey moon,he has been only sweet to me.

I am in the second month of my pregnancy{correct me if i'm wrong,,i kinda forgot.}

And my hormones is getting out control,I would occasionally snap at Leo for absolute nothing but even at that he never get mad.

Today we are having dinner with his and mine's parents,I roam through my closet to find something appropriate to wear.

{dress for the dinner}

{heels}

After getting dress I wore a blue royal necklace and earring,doing a simple make-up I walk out of the bathroom to find my husband sitting on the bed with a towel around his waist and his wet hair dropping over his eyes as he look at his phone.

As he hear my heel click the tile he look up and his phone almost slip out of his hand but he catch it in time,he got up and walk towards me.

''you look so sexy in this dress,I can't even explain.''he said sliding his hand on my waist pulling me closer to him.

He lean and take my lips in a slow kiss,he slowly break the kiss after he bite my bottom lip making a small moan left pass my lip.

He walk away and enter the closet while I just stand here looking blank then I turn to look at the closet door that is close.

I let out a shaky breath then make my way downstairs to get some watermelon since I was craving that.

10 minutes later Leo walk down wearing a blue pant and a white dress shirt looking hot and delicious.

I didn't notice that I was staring until a finger snap in-front of my face and blush coat both my cheeks

''Staring is not good bambina.'' he said in his accent and I press my thighs against each other feeling a little discomfort down there.

''Let's go we will be late.''I said pulling him and he chuckles and get his keys before locking the door and walk to the car,he unlock it and open my side door for me I mutter a thank you to him to which he responds with a smile and walk to his side door.

20 minutes later we arrived at beautiful and chic restaurant,we walk inside and walk over to our parents table as our siblings were already seated.

''Hi guys sorry we're late.''I said and hug each person around the table an I take my seat as Leo did too and placing his hand on my thigh.

~~~~~

*A lil bit time skip*

Through out the dinner we talk about the baby,and how great of a couple we is,the whole time I was blushing while Leo was just calmly sitting and rubbing my thighs.

The dinner as come to an end and we all leave the restaurant as the parents fight for who will pay until they decide to split the bill between them.

We was standing in-front of our car ready to go when a beautiful girl come to us and call Leo name.

''Leo,is that you?I haven't seen you in ages.''she said stepping to him for a hug but Leo pull and wrap his around my waist looking at the girl.

She finally look at me and her smile fade as soon as she see me.

''Oh,Alessandra didn't lie when she say you was married?''she questions with a slight frown as she look at Leo's hand on my waist and his ring finger.

''No Zoe meet my beautiful wife and the mother of my child Ava.''she said and she look at me with a slight hatred in her eyes but send me a fake smile.

''Hi Ava it's nice to meet you,I'm Zoe.''she said and I shake her extending hand toward me.

''Nice to meet you too Zoe.''I said.

''Well it was nice to see you again Zoe but we have to go Ava cannot stand any longer.''Francesca said and every one nods before getting in the car.

Ales get in the car with us and Marco as we all settle down Leo starts the car.

''Before you ask no, she is not an ex as Leo never have a girlfriend before I don't even know how he pull a sexy girl like you.''Ales started and I laugh as she continue.

''She is my ex-bestfriend she had and still have a huge crush on Leo,but Leo never see her like that,so she try everything to get him date her but Leo was clear he only sees her as a sister.''she said and I digest everything she says.

''so what happens next.''I question looking at Ales,Leo has been quiet since the drive.

''well she tried drug him but mom was here that day and she say to never let her see Zoe near him.

''Wow,I can't believe she did all that,and she seem so sweet.''I said sitting straighter cause of a slight discomfort in my back.

''Don't worry it's all in the past now,now that my brother is married and having a babygirl that I will soon spoil.''she said then sigh I smile at her then lean back on the chair.

~~~~~

A short chapter.