Chapter.16.

~*~Ava POV~*~

''We're going to to Maldives.''He said and I nod before making myself comfortable and get's ready to sleep.

Laying down in silence for a complete minutes,sleep was already catching up to me but a hand on my inner-thigh wake me up,I look down and see Leo's hand and I look up at him,he was already looking down at me.

His hands reach up and caress my cover clit making a small moan left my mouth and he did it again but with more pressure only for me to gasp,he slide my panties to the side and put his middle finger in me.

''You're so wet bellissima.''he said and continue to finger me faster,he lean over the seat and capture my lips in his as he kiss me like he has always wanted to do that.

''I've waited so long to do that.''he said and kiss me again swallowing my moans as he skill-fully finger me.

His other hands roam under the t-shirt I have change in at home before squeezing my clothe boobs and I let out a moan since my boobs are super sensitive now.

He pinch my nipples and twist them as I moan,his fingers starts to go faster and harder,he starts to kiss me hard but before I can cum a girl come rolling a cart with her but Leo keep his hand where it was but cover it with a blanket.

''Good afternoon Mr and Mrs Vincento,I brought the lunch that you've ordered.''she said putting every thing in front of us we thank her as she roll back the cart.

Leo's hand move again and I release a shaky breath but he pull his hand away and helps me stand up as he walk us to the bathroom and we wash our hands.

We went back to our seats and starts to eat our food.

~*~*~*~Time Skip~*~*~*~

''Ava love we arrive.''I hear a deep voice whisper and a hand on my stomach rubbing it.

I peel my eyes open to find Leo staring at me with a huge smile on his face as he keeps rubbing my stomach and I let out a blissful sigh.

''Come on Cheri{darling} we arrive.''he said in a foreign language that I don't know,he takes my hand and help me up as we walk out of the plane.

''What language is that?''I question him as we walk to the car that is waiting for us,he open the door and I get in and mutter a small thank you as he walk the other side and get in.

''It's Haitian Creole I kinda learned,I have some few business partners who speak that language.''he explains and I nod before his hand found their way on my stomach again.

''So what does the word you said mean?''I ask and he look at me before giving me  his dimple smile and he lean down to kiss me on the lips.

As the kiss start to get heated my phone ring with my mom name popping up on the screen,my mom is some what always ruining my kisses.