I

Misery Moore.

The sun beamed on my face as I slept, making me turn over and pull the blanket over my face. I hated the sun. I hated light. I hated mornings.

I felt a tug on my blanket and I squeezed my eyes tighter, not wanting to let Blair know I was awake. "I know you're up" I heard Blair say and I could feel her eyes on me from under the covers. I knew she wasn't bluffing by the annoyance in her tone.

"You better be downstairs in 2 minutes. You're not that damn sleepy, you barely even do shit around here" Blair told me then walked out, slamming my door.

I slightly jumped when I heard the door slam. You would think I was used to it by now, but I was not. I don't think I ever will be. I slowly sat up, body aching, my head felt so damn heavy. "Damn" I mumbled getting out of the bed, slowing limping to the bathroom.

I took my precious time walking downstairs, not really caring if I was past my two minute limit in the moment. Blair glared at me as I walked into the kitchen, I could tell she wanted to slap the shit out of me.

"Take your pills" she said, and I looked at the pills that were on the counter. I looked back at her, then I looked at the pills again. I reluctantly grabbed the pills, and the glass of water next to them. I closed my eyes and I swallowed the pills and finished off the water.

"I'm gonna ignore the fact that you came down here late because I have to be at work early today. I left the money on the counter, make sure you get my groceries before you come home" Blair told me, barely looking at me.

I watched as my mother grabbed her things and walked out of the house. I walked back into my bathroom and started a shower, I wanted to clean and soak my body before I got to school.

2**^**2**^**2

The beginning of my walk to school was just like it was every morning. Quiet. I used to hate it, but now a extremely small part of me loves it.

"MISSYY" I heard from the right of me, I stopped looking at the ground and slowly looked at my best friend, Jules.

Jules was the only one who called me Missy.

Jules smiled at me, turning her music down. "Come on slow poke" I slowly walked to the passenger seat door and got in the car. I seemed to do everything slowly today.

"Why didn't you tell me to come pick you up? I told you I didn't have cheer practice this morning" Jules asked, looking back and forth from me and the road.

"I don't know. I forgot" I replied, but truth was I didn't wanna bother Jules. She does enough for me already, I don't want her to think I'm using her for her car. "Hmm, your memory is kinda shit" Jules said, nodding. I mean, she wasn't lying, I hated remembering things. I hated how people remembered things, especially the things they never wanted to remember. It seemed unfair in a way.

As we pulled up to school, I lowly groaned and slouched further into the seat. "You want some?" Jules asked, and before I could answer, Jules was already shoving the half eaten croissant sandwich into my hands. I slowly took a bite, I was so hungry.

"Can I have this?" I asked as I watched Jules redo her lashes and lip liner in her little mirror. "Of course shuga" Jules smiled at me, I know she was just happy to see me eating. Jules could always tell when I haven't been eating or let's say when I wasn't allowed to eat.

"Let's go" Jules put all her makeup back in her bag and we both got out of the car. Jules grabbed my arm, and we walked through the school doors.