G

Misery Moore

"I don't say a word, I don't say a word. Was on my grind and now I got what I deserve, fuck nigga..." I smirked as the crowd got hyped.

"Hold up, wait a minute, y'all thought I was finished?" We all screamed, and I put my cup to my lips.

I closed my eyes as I swallowed the forbidden liquid, I licked my lips and bopped my head. I was starting to feel the effects from my past shots, and I loved it. I walked up to Jules and put my arm around her. I smiled and bopped my head.

I knew she could smell the liquor on me because she eyed me, but I just continued my movements while leaning on her. "You alright?" Jules asked, and I slowly nodded, feeling like my head was now getting heavier with every nod. "Okay, sit here while I go get my purse out of Bryan's room" Jules told me while sitting me on the couch. I nodded and watched her walk away.

I waited until Jules was up the stairs to get off the couch. "I just *hiccup* need some air" *hiccup* I mumbled and began walking to the front porch while stumbling through teens. I sat on the step and giggled when I almost fell onto the dirt.

"Damn you good?" I heard, and I knew it wasn't Jules, so I squinted and looked around. "Over here" I heard the voice again, then a teenage girl walked from the side of the house.

'She's pretty' I thought, a little smile on my face. "Thank you baby" the girl smiled, showing her pearly whites and dimples. Usually I would've been embarrassed, but right now I was too drunk to care.

We heard a creaking sound coming from the door, "bye sunshine" I heard then footsteps that eventually faded away, but I put my attention on Jules coming outside. "I should've known you would've come out here" Jules shook her head. "Where did you *hiccup* go?" "To get our stuff. Come on" Jules grabbed my arm, and we walked to her car. After Jules buckled me in, she got in the car.

"You're going to my house, right?" Jules asked me even though I was half sleep. "Mhm. Please" I knew she could see the discomfort on my face after the question because she sighed, then nodded.

Our drive home was quiet, I could tell Jules was sleepy, and I was going in and out of sleep. Jules couldn't wait to get to her bed and I wished the seat was more comfortable.

2**^**2**^**2

11:07 pm.

We walked into the house and Jules parents were sitting on the couch.

"Did y'all enjoy yourselves?" Her mom asked, looking away from the TV for a quick second. "Yes Ma, we're going to head to sleep" Jules told them and my drunk ass was just standing there smiling.

"Okay baby, good night. Love y'all" Her dad said and her mother smiled. "We love y'all too" Jules said as she watched and helped me carefully get up the stairs. "Awe they love us" I cooed and Jules snickered "yes they do" she smiled at me.

We laid in Juleses bed after our mini showers, some of my buzz sadly went away. I loved Juleses bed, it was so high and so comfortable, I always felt safe in it, but I think that Jules also played a big part into it.

I was about to close my eyes when I noticed Jules staring at me. I smiled at her, "do you think I'm pretty?" I asked, jokingly, and she nodded. "The prettiest" she mumbled, and my smile got bigger. "I think you're really pretty too" I replied, and she covered her face, looking away from me.

"Don't do that" I said, and I pulled her hand from her face and laced our fingers together. I kissed the back of her hand, then laid my head on her shoulder.

"You know I love you, right? I don't ever want you to question that, and I'm not only saying it because I'm kinda tipsy" She told me and we both chuckled. "I love you too" I said as my eyes started to water. Yes, I was a crying drunk, liquor brings out my sensitivity. Mind your business.

"Now can we go to sleep before we start getting too deep into our feelings" I said, and she laughed. She put her hand on my waist pulling me closer to her and I eyed her face before finally closing my eyes.