G>

Misery Moore

Misery Moore.

I traced the lines of my notebook paper, making them a darker shade. I ignored everything my teacher was saying and lightly hummed to the melody that I had stuck in my head.

That was until I heard my name being called.

I looked up at the teacher, but I didn't move my whole head or stop moving my pencil. It was when I saw Jordan standing next to her that made me stop everything I was doing.

I looked up at her with a questionable stare, and she smiled at me.

"Mrs. A want you to go to her office" the teacher told me. I slowly nodded and packed up all my stuff. The teacher went back to teaching, and I felt Jordan's eyes on me the whole time I walked down the aisle. The act made me nervous.

I opened the door for us, and we walked into the hallway. When she heard the door close, I felt her hand slowly connect to mine.

"I missed you" she started rubbing my thumb and got closer to me. "You just saw me this morning" I mentioned, and she smiled. "Yeah but it's been hours since I've seen you" she told me. I nodded, but it made me start thinking.

Do I have to miss her because she missed me? I don't think she wants forced reciprocation. I mean, I wouldn't. I eyed her face then kissed the side of her head and her face got a little red.

By now, I knew that we weren't going to any office, and we were going to this bathroom in the far back of the school. People barely went to that one, especially during school hours.

I dropped my backpack on the floor, then sat on the counter. I spread my legs, already knowing she was coming to her favorite stop. Her words, not mine.

"You really gotta do me a tattoo tour one day" her hands went up and down my arms as she analyzed them. "I don't have THAT many" I said, and she shrugged, "more than I've seen on any 18 year old..." "Your mom let you get all these, but won't let you stay out past a certain time??" She questioned and I shrugged.

"It's complicated, I just take what I can get" I told her. I stopped questioning Blair's "parenting" methods years ago. It would only confuse me and give me a headache.

"Do you have a favorite tattoo?" She asked and I thought for a second. "Kinda, I like my placements more though, like my neck one or the butterfly on the side of my wrist and my 222 one" I answered. She moved my head, so she can see my neck, then looked at my wrist one.

"Do you have any other tattoos?" I asked her, remembering her under boob tat. "Yes, but it's a little slutty" and an under boob one isn't? I thought and shook my head.

"Can I see it?" I asked curiously and she slowly nodded. She turned around then she began to pull her cargos slightly down, and I looked away, thinking she was about to flash me. She made them low waisted then lifted her shirt.