N;

Tw: Child Abuse.

Misery Moore

"You wanna be a what?" "A home wrecker" the girl replied and all of us looked at her. Silently judging her. I chuckled and shook my head. Cheerleaders were so weird.

"Maybe I shouldn't have said anything because I feel like y'all are judging me" the girl said and put some of her hair behind her ear. "Well yeah... Anybody in their right mind would judge you for that" Jules replied and the other cheerleaders at the table nodded in agreement. Well except one. "I mean, is being a home wrecker that bad?" The girl asked, and I smiled, I really hate cheerleaders.

"Didn't you just get cheated on?" One of the cheerleaders asked her, and I chuckled. "Y'all are funny" I mumbled as I shook my head.

"Are you laughing at my pain?" The one who got cheated on asked, looking at me, and I snickered. She was not talking to me. I know she wasn't.

"Don't question her tf " Jules took up for me and mugged the girl. They eyed each other, then the girl looked away and backed down. "That's what I thought" Jules said, and I kissed her cheek. I only did that every once in a while, but the act always seemed to make her smile.

"Anyway, are we going to Manny's party tonight?" The future home wrecker asked, and most of the girls nodded. "I don't know, I have to ask my parents" "same" "I got work" "same" I tuned them out and looked at my phone. I don't know what I was looking for, maybe a reply back from Alana. I knew she was most likely sleeping in one of her classes or ditching and/ or at work.

I heard the bell ring and I got up from the table. I waited for Jules to say bye to her friends and when she was done she stood in front of me. "Jordan thinks you're cute" Jules told me and I ignored her, and we started walking to our next period. "She's actually gay, she's smart, funny, she loves to read and don't tell her I said this, but she's very flexible if that's your thing" Jules winked at me.

A little smile made it's way on my face. I did find Jordan to be attractive, and I always caught her staring at me in the class we share together. She also always found a way to sit next to me when Jules forces me to sit with all of them.

"Alright" I sighed, knowing Jules and her match making. She swears she cupid daughter or something. Jules smiled, "okay, I'll tell her to text you" she pulled out her phone. "Later" I told her as I put my hand over her screen. "Right, right" she nodded and locked her phone back. She smiled at me again, and I rolled my eyes.

"Are you going?" Jules asked as we sat down in our seat and began pulling out our materials. "Where?" I questioned, if it wasn't to sleep once I leave this school, then no. "Manny's party?" She answered and I shook my head no. "I'm good, I think Blair will be home tonight, and I really don't feel like being sneaky tonight" I told her, and she nodded. "Okay, but just in case, I'm leaving at 8:20" she told me and I nodded. "Noted"