Three

(Pack Mentality)

(Pack Mentality)

School food. The biggest talk of any school no matter what the grade was. There was always a split divide surrounding lunches in school, there were the people who loved it, the people who hated it and the people who were in the middle about it. Isabella fell into the hate it category whenever anyone talked about school lunches. She never picked up a tray in the school cafeteria and instead Isabella would pick out snacks from her handbag and eat them during lunch and sometimes even snack on them during lessons if she ever got hungry. Not many people knew the true reason why Isabella never ate lunch at school but they never had the guts to answer because they didn't think they would get a proper answer. The truth was, Isabella didn't trust the school lunches and also the idea of eating something that she had no idea what was in it shook her to the core.

Lydia picked up her tray of food ignoring the look of disgust Isabella had given her for even touching the thing. Usually the two girls would go and sit in the middle of the cafateria so everyone would look at them as they chatted and ate. However, this time Lydia decided to pick where they were sitting and was walking straight over to where Scott and Stiles were sitting. Isabella let out a silent sigh knowing that Jackson would hate that Lydia decided to sit with these guys but she didn't want to change Lydia's mind because it was just going to be a battle that didn't need to be fought.

"Figure what out?" Lydia asked sweetly, sitting down at the table.

Stiles instantly started to stutter his words nor knowing what to say since Lydia was actually sitting with him.

"Just, uh, homework," Scott said.

Isabella sat down next to Stiles across from Lydia as if they were sitting at their normal table and placed her bag beside her. At first she didn't dare look at anyone at the table because she knew her eyes would go straight to Scott and Lydia would instantly question it and wonder what was going on. Trying to act less suspicious, Isabella took a packet of her favourite chips out of her bag and opened them up wanting something to snack on while she worked on her laptop. It wasn't a secret that during lunch Isabella would work on something while she was eating to pass the time and it didn't matter what table she was sitting at, Isabella would still work on her laptop.