One

Anchors

Anchors

Isabella rolled over in her bed expecting Derek to be laid there next to her, until she remembered that he hadn't come back yet and she was still staying at Melissa's

Isabella rolled over in her bed expecting Derek to be laid there next to her, until she remembered that he hadn't come back yet and she was still staying at Melissa's. It had been well over a week since Derek had left for South America and Isabella was beginning to get a little worried with the fact Derek hadn't come back or even called to say he was okay. Opening her eyes a little more trying to battle the sun, she reached over for her phone and picked it up hoping for something that would tell her if Derek was okay, but yet again she was greeted with her lock screen and a couple of notifications.

Yet again, last night Isabella woke up screaming from a nightmare that seemed to be the same recurring nightmare. Ever since they got rid of Jennifer, Isabella was wrapped up in the same nightmare so she honestly felt like she hadn't slept for days when in reality all she had been doing recently was sleeping whenever she got the chance to. The weird thing was, Stiles seemed to be getting the same dreams as Isabella but his didn't seem to be the same, they were constantly different, and sometimes he would even see Isabella in his dreams. Most of the time Isabella was screaming for help, but Stiles was trapped and couldn't actually save Isabella. That was one of the worst dreams Stiles ever has to go through, and he would scream for hours and even call Isabella to make sure she was okay.

After yet another alarm going off, Isabella finally pulled herself out of bed and looked in the mirror at how sleep deprived she looked. Even though she still tried to keep her appearance looking perfect, underneath all her makeup and hair products, Isabella looked broken. What didn't help either was she suddenly had no control of what colour her eyes would be, thanks to the nightmares and sometimes she would wake up and her eyes would be bright blue or even sometimes blood red. While Isabella was getting ready, her whole vanity started shaking and her makeup all fell from being stood up, which only meant one thing, Scott and yet again flung Isaac against the wall.

"Scott" Isabella screamed "Stop flinging Isaac against the wall, just cause he has a bloody crush on your ex girlfriend"

"Izzy, darling I'll deal with it" Melissa said softly, opening the girls bedroom door, before closing it again and looking at Isaac who was sitting on the floor "Hey, you two supernatural teenage boys. Don't test my un-supernatural level of patience. And Scott, stop annoying your sister, I don't think I can handle any more of her screams"