Five

Venomous

Venomous

The next morning, well a couple of days had passed since the whole Derek Hale ice rink problem, Isabella had her duvet over her head and was completely submerged in the darkness

The next morning, well a couple of days had passed since the whole Derek Hale ice rink problem, Isabella had her duvet over her head and was completely submerged in the darkness. Sleep seemed to be something that Isabella could reach for but could not quite grasp and it was passing her every time she wanted it. Instead of falling into a dream world she was spending most of the night looking up at the ceiling hoping that something would save her from the sleepless nights.As soon as the sun came up Isabella ventured underneath her duvet and spent the whole morning hidden hoping it would block out the outside world. Being wrapped up in her duvets and blankets seemed to be a new found comfort for Isabella as the outside world was being so utterly cruel to her and not letting her happy ending happen at the click of her fingers.

Down stairs, Lydia was fully ready for school and waiting to pick up Isabella so the two of them could ride to school. Most of the time Jackson would pick up Isabella but Lydia really just wanted to be around Isabella at the moment and keep herself from thinking about all the bad things that seemed to be happening in her life at the moment. Once she had been waiting in the kitchen for around 25 minutes talking to Joseph, or more like hinting different things to Joseph about her mothers favourite places, Lydia made her way up towards Isabella's bedroom. When she opened the door, Lydia was greeted with something she hadn't seen in years, something that took so many shopping tips and makeovers to finally get Isabella back on track.

"Oh, My God" Lydia cursed, stopping in her tracks.

Isabella groaned, pulling her duvet even further over her head "I'm not here so please refrain from asking any questions"

"Okay, it's official" Lydia said, placing her bag down on Isabella's chair and going over to her closet "We're officially going into code Red, breakup mode"

"Please don't remind me" Isabella said, but her voice was slightly muffled "I don't need to be in code Red, I'm fine"

Lydia scoffed, pulling out an outfit that had been shoved in the back of Isabella's closet and draped it over her vanity chair. She looked back at Isabella's bed seeing that Isabella hadn't moved an inch even after hearing her closet being opened. Lydia then moved on to picking out a pair of shoes and went for her most classic pair of boots that she had, trying to make Isabella look the best she had ever looked for school so she tried to forget Derek Hale.