Four

(Magic Bullet)

(Magic Bullet)

Secrets. Mysteries. Private words. Always things that people wanted to keep hidden and under wraps from everyone except the people that they were extremely close too. Sometimes, well let's be honest, most of the time, these secrets are pretty big things people hide from the outside world, locking them up in their mind to haunt them forever or even just constantly knocking them down when they are getting anywhere. However, telling a secret in Beacon Hills High School won't stay a secret for very long. It quickly managed to get around the school that the new girl, Allison, was already talking to the pretty unpopular Scott McCall and they were going to have a study date. A bright smile appeared on Isabella's face as she walked into the school corridor in search of one person in particular because she wanted to know everything since she had heard some gossip circling around while she was sitting in lessons. Everyone in the corridor heard the heels of Isabella's shoes click against the floor and they instantly moved out of the way not wanting to be caught in her way and be hurt in ways that they didn't even think was possible.

"So what's this I hear about you having a study session with a certain McCall tonight?" Isabella asked, leaning up against Lydia's locker with a smirk on her face.

"We're just studying together," Allison said, completely confused as to why Isabella was acting like this.

Lydia rolled her eyes, nudging Isabella slightly for some help "Oh hunny, studying never ends with just studying. It's like getting into a hot tub. Somebody eventually cops a feel"

The three girls began to walk through the corridors of the school moving on to their next class. The whole time Isabella felt like something was wrong and everything didn't feel right. Isabella felt extremely off but she covered it up quite well just guessing that it was because she was in school and the alpha had her wolfsbane ring.

"So, what are you saying?" Allison asked.

"I'm just saying, ya know, make sure he covers up" Isabella giggled, and Allison looked down in pure confusion "Hello, Snow White I'm talking about a condom"

Allison scoffed in complete shock that Isabella even assumed that they would hook up "Are you kidding? After one date?"

"Don't be a total prude?" Lydia commented, winking at Isabella "Give him a little taste"