Ten

De-Void

De-Void

Enjoy it while it lasts, Der-bear

Enjoy it while it lasts, Der-bear. Not all feelings are meant to last forever.

****

Noah stood at the door of the loft, holding his breath, knowing exactly what was going to be behind the door. He had to keep constantly reminding himself that the person behind the door wasn't his son, whoever was behind the door wasn't the person he called his boy. It was someone completely different. A figure of his son, not his actual son.

The loft was completely silent and honestly felt as if the start of a horror movie was meant to happen. A horror that wasn't going to have a happy ending everyone expects with a movie. It was going to be dark and twisted, an ending that nobody was going to expect. Opening up the door to the loft, Noah instantly locked eyes onto his son who was looking through the window. Stood directly by his side was his little charmer, but she looked incredibly different to how she did before. Her hair was now in a half-up-half-down look but it looked messy almost as if she was trying to copy a look of the messy hair style but also while making it her own style.

Stiles spun around to look at his dad, he instantly saw the handcuffs that Noah was holding, "You wanna handcuff me?"

"If my son is still here, if there's still a part of him standing here in front of me" Noah began, walking into the loft and closer towards his son, praying that he could somehow break down something to get to his son "If there's a part of him standing right in front of me, then he'll put these on willingly and let Bella go, because he knows I'm here to protect him. To protect the both of you."

Tears were flowing from Stiles's eyes as he looked over to Isabella who was glaring daggers at Noah. After a couple of seconds, Stiles offered up his wrists to Noah, letting him place the cuffs on his wrists, stopping him from doing anything. After the cuffs were placed on his wrists, the tears suddenly stopped and the vacant expression was replaced as Void looked up seeing how easy it was to trick Noah.

"You're not my son" Noah whispered, shaking his head, seeing the embodiment of his son but whoever this was it wasn't his chaotic Stiles.

"Of course not," Isabella said, her voice sickly sweet as if she was someone completely different. "That would just ruin our fun. But these are way too restricting, and we all know Void hates being tied up"