Three

Galvanize

Galvanize

Isabella hated the fact that she was practically being dragged around the school by Stiles, since he needed help for something

Isabella hated the fact that she was practically being dragged around the school by Stiles, since he needed help for something. Even with the fact that the two had become extremely close, she hated the fact that his brain was working at every possible second of the day and that included when they should be asleep. Stiles was much more focused on making his Mischief night the best Mischief night ever and apparently he needed Isabella for that, which was the whole reason why he dragged her out. The Stilinski boy didn't even think about Scott until he had got to the school and they were walking around the locker room, moving closer and closer towards Coaches office. Isabella was practically dragging her feet along the floor because she was so tired and was ready to drop on the floor because of how sleepy she actually was.

"Get your ass down here now" Stiles said into his phone, as he moved around the locker room "We have a job to do"

"Dude, I'm already in bed" Scott replied "And we are getting a little old for this?"

"We do this for Coach, even Izzy knows that" Stiles said, watching as Isabella's face shifts into confusion.

"Honestly, I thought you did this too, Coach?" Isabella said, folding her arms over her chest "Ya know, because he hates Mischief night with a passion. Probably more than Greenburg"

"How did you get Izzy out of her room?" Scott questioned, "I couldn't even get her to leave her room. She was too busy mopping"

"Bribery" Stiles replied simply, walking further forward just in case Isabella lunged at him "Anyway back to the subject at hand. He lives for this stuff. He loves it"

"But it's the middle of the night"

Isabella gave up with trying to stop Stiles from pursuing his plan as soon as she left her window. Over time she learned not to question Stiles and just let everything happen but keep an eye on him because he was honestly so imaginative when it came to things like this. Honestly, Isabella wondered how Stiles was the Sheriff's son with all the crazy ideas that he had that would most different get him arrested at some point.