Seven

Restraint

Restraint

"If Jackson doesn't know what he's doing" Allison said, through the phone, as Scott, Stiles and Isabella stood around the phone "Then he probably doesn't know that someone is controlling him"

Isabella leaned up against the wall still trying to understand the fact that Jackson was the Kanima. He had been the creature the entire time. Jackson had been the one that nearly killed her at the pool. The creature that had definitely killed Isaac's dad. The two boy's could see that this was a difficult conversation for Isabella and offered that they would deal with it but Isabella didn't let them. She wanted to help Jackson and be there for anything that was going to happen. It was the price she had to pay with being a wolf, being a part of the supernatural.

"Or he doesn't remember," Scott said, leaning up against the desk.

"What if it's the same thing that happened with Lydia" Stiles suggested "When she took off from the hospital?"

"A fugue state" Isabella muttered.

"He's have to forget everything" Scott said "The murder."

"Getting rid of the blood," Allison said.

"But he had help with one thing though" Stiles said, "The video. Maybe someone else helped him to forget that"

"Whoever's controlling him" Isabella nodded, moving from leaning up against the wall "They could swipe the camera and wipe it pretty quickly if they knew what they were doing"

"Are you sure Jackson had no clue about any of this?" Allison asked the question that most people were thinking.

Straight away Isabella pulled a face at the questions Allison asked, as if they hadn't already thought about that. Whoever was controlling Jackson seemed to be doing a pretty good job at making sure he had no idea what he was doing or even remembering what he was doing. They all knew that if Jackson was questioned he wouldn't be able to give them an answer because he doesn't even know what he had been doing.

"He thinks he's still becoming a werewolf" Stiles said, answering the question for Allison "And that being with Lydia somehow delayed the whole thing"

"He was hell bent on being a wolf" Isabella added on "I wouldn't be surprised if his mind was playing tricks on him"