Thirteen

(Code Breaker)

(Code Breaker)

A howl. The thing that broke the silence. The thing that gave the two wolves hope. Derek let his eyes lift up from the floor and towards the door of the room knowing that Scott was looking for them and was hopefully going to save them without getting caught by Kate on the way.

"Ready to have some more fun?" the hunter questioned, as he turned on the light, directing it at Derek "To be honest, my knuckles are kinda hurting from all that work on the Princess over here. So I brought some help. But I warn you, I used to play in college"

Suddenly the hunter felt some hands wrap around his neck pulling him away from Derek as Derek grabbed hold of the bat stopping him from swinging it.

"We brought a little help too" Derek smirked, nodding his head over to Scott.

"And here's a little heads up" Isabella smirked, letting her claws dig into the neck of the hunter "I'm not a Princess I'm a Queen"

Isabella flung the hunter down and knocked him out pushing his body into the shadows. She started massaging her wrists still feeling the slight coldness from the metal cuffs that were holding her wrists up against the metal that she was up against before Scott pulled her down helping her out.

"Scott, help me with that" Derek said, pulling the electrical wires away from his body.

"No"

"What?" Derek questioned "Belle"

"She's not gonna help you either" Scott said, "Not until you tell me how to stop Peter"

Isabella looked at Scott in full confusion "Are you seriously suggesting we tell you how to go after Peter. An alpha. And you wanna talk about this right now?"

"He's going after Allison and her family" Scott said "He's going to kill them"

"So what?" Derek snapped, pulling his wrist trying to snap the cuff but he didn't have enough strength.

"So tell me how to stop him," Scott said.

"You can't," Isabella snapped, trying to pull Scott away from Derek.