1|meet and greet

It was a day before the meet and greet,my flight leaves at 8pm tonight so I can be in Boston by morning. So I decided to get my nails done before I had to go home and pack more.
My nails-

It was now 5pm so I zoomed home to pack

It was now 5pm so I zoomed home to pack. After I was done packing I drove to the airport, my flight was already about to take off so I had to rush, but luckily I made it. I woke up to the plane landing, and holly molly I was scared. But it was 6:30am so ofc I had to find a hotel. Witch was pretty easy, and the hotel was beautiful. The meet and greet place opens at 5pm so I decided to sleep till 10am.
     When I woke up I showered, then blow dried my hair. I decided to also curl it,it was now 11:45. So I went into my suit case and grabbed a cute outfit
The fit-

 So I went into my suit case and grabbed a cute outfit The fit-

It was gonna take only a few minutes to get there because I got a hotel close, the only reason why is because I didn't want to drive far -time skip- I was now driving to the meet and greet and I saw a whole tons of people All ready

I was now driving to the meet and greet and I saw a whole tons of people All ready. I parked and went into line so when it started I wouldn't have to wait long, I was more in the middle of the line so I guess it's okay! The boys walked out and must I say they looked so good! Definitely Matt tho! His hair looked so wavy and perfect. It has been a hour and a half and I was the next person to meet them.
    When it was my turn I couldn't help go scream "Omg omg!! I always wanted to meet you!!". I started tearing up, nick hugged me "you are so Gorgeous! What's your name?". I started crying "it's Victoria Thank you!!".  Chris hugged me "don't cryyy! How long have you been watching us??". "Since you guys where 15! I'm 17 now!!". I hugged Matt next and I started crying even harder, "why are you crying?? Don't cryyy!". He wiped my tears with the ends of his hoodie. Nick spoke up soon after "what's your instagram??". "It's Victoria dot Marie!!". "Okay!! Where gonna follow you!!". "OMG OMG". We all laughed, I actually gave them all bracelets matching mine, and we took some photos. "Are u gonna watch out concert??". "Yea I'm first row!!". "We'll look for youuuu!". I hugged them one last time and left, they where sweeter then there videos, I was so happy. I couldn't stop crying. I met some other famous people but I wasn't as happy, I love the triplets more then anyone.
     It was now 8:30pm and the concert was beginning. When they walked out everyone screamed including me!! "AHHHH YOOOO!!!". Matt,nick,and Chris saw me and ran up to me and gave me high fives, they even took my phone and recorded them selfs. They stepped back and nick pronounced "OKAYY YALL AT THE END OF THE CONCERT WHERE GONNA CHOOSE A WINNER AND WHO EVER WINS GETS TO STAY AT OUR HOUSE FOR TWO DAYS AND THISE TWO DAYS WILL BEACH DAYS!!!!". Matt jumped in "WOOHOOO". And Chris jumped and hugged Matt. We all shouted and where so excited. Matt called some people up and did some challenges,the winner stayed up while the looses went back into there spots, Chris called the next round of people, and the winner was really flexible looked like. When Nick called some people up I was one of them,I was so so so happy. This challenges where based off gymnastics, first was a split, and me and girl did fine but the first winner couldn't. So it was just me and her. Next challenge was a cart wheel, I would say hers where a little better then me but we both did good. Next was a back flip, witch the girl was to scared to do, but I did it, and I landed it perfectly!. Nick grabbed my hand and raised it up "WE GOT A WINNER!!". I started crying "HOLY SHIT!!". Chris dabbed me up while Matt had his jaw dropped "THAT BACKFLIP WAS SO CLEAN!!  Chris jumped in "I KNOW RIGH??". I laughed and cried.
    -time skip- it was now 10:30 and I was driving home, I was so tired. When I got back I changed,did my skin care. And lay'd on the most uncomfortable bed ever. I soon got a message

        𝗡𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗹𝗼 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝘁𝗼
        𝗦𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮 𝗺𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲.
          𝗔𝗰𝗰𝗲𝗽𝘁|𝗱𝗲𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗲
Me and the triplets where following each other now, what a dream come true

Nick.sturniolo:Heyy! I'm so glad you won, we can pick you up tomorrow and that's where we can start! Also your so so pretty! Matt thinks that as well and chris!

Victoria.Marie:okay! I'm at hotel bell bottom! Room 113!

Nick.sturniolo:okay! Would you be okay if I added you to a gc on messages?

Victoria.marie:ofc! My number is xxx,xxx,xxxx

             ??? 𝗪𝗮𝘀 𝗮𝗱𝗱𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗰

                    BESTIES😽💗

Mattypatty🧚🏻:yoooo

Chrissy👽:BESTIE WASSUP

Nicky🤷‍♀️:OMG Y'all she's my bestje

Vicky👀:YES

Nicky🤷‍♀️:OH WAIT NICKY AND VICKY!!

Vicky👀:ONG YES

mattypatty🧚🏻:BAHA

Chrissy👽:GOOD MIGHT BESTIES

Mattypatty🧚🏻:BYEEE

i was so excited..I can't wait till tomorrow!! Good thing I brought bathing suits!!.