12|new things

When I woke up the next morning in Matt's arms I felt happy."morning Matty"  he was still peacefully sleeping so I got up to make them all break feast. I made all there favorites,chocolate chips,egg sandwiches,and French toast.
Chris woke up when I was halfway through and joined on making the chocolate chip pancakes.
     When we woke up the rest of the boys they sat down to eat. "Damn Vic your good at cooking,like really" "thanks nick!" Matt looked confused "arnt you gonna eat vic?" "Oh yea i will! That candy we had from last might really filled me up" "wait what candy was it?" Chris asked "me and Matt ate that Switzerland chocolate" "oh then yea that is really filling" after they finished eating I had to go home.
       When I walked in some boy was sitting on the couch "AHHH"
He quickly got up "WHOAWHOA CHILL OUT IM YOUR MOMS BOY FRIEND?" "Oh.. where's my mom?" "She went to Stewart's real quick"
"Oh okay what's your name?"
"Jonathan"
"I'm Victoria"
"She told me a lot about you, would you like to watch a movie?"
"I mean sure"
And that's where my moms boyfriend came along. He told me that they've been dating for a few months and that he really loves her. Days went on
And honestly he was actually really sweet,he also was a really good cook. But soon enough he had to go back
To his home In LA, and I decided to hang out with the triplets that day.
       When I showed up Chris had his arm around a girl and I instantly knew her "hey! I'm Vic I heard a lot about you"  "yea.. don't be trying anything with Chris though cuz I know that you two are close" before I could say anything Chris spoke up, "babe chill out shes dating my brother Matt"  she smirked "that hot thing?.....just kidding baby! Don't be mad ahaha" I rolled my eyes and went to Matt's room to where I found nick I'm there too. "Met Chris gf yet?" Nick laughed "yea me and Matt are hiding in here cuz of her, we no like her" I couldn't hold in my laugh when he said that, it was funny as hell. I say next to Matt and he asked how my moms boyfriend was "he's actually really kind, towards me and my mom, and he cooks really good stake!" We where all laughing and talking until Chris's gf barged In.
            "Hey hot stuff Matty... I'm just kidding guysss! Don't be mad Vic" Nick rolled his eyes "heard of knocking?" And I jumped In "and don't call him Matty only me,Nick and Chris can call him that"
"Over protective much? I can do what I want"
I stood up "you wont be having that attitude when I smack it out of you"
She scoffed and walked out of Matt's room. We all laughed super hard after she left.
................