15|forgiven

I was still wearing his hoodie but whatever. When he arrived I sat in the passenger seat and noticed that he looked really tired. "Still wearing my hoodie?" He said softly "haven't been sleeping?" "You didn't answer my question" I rolled my eyes "yes I have.. now answer mine?" "Haven't been able to sleep knowing you where mad at me.. and nicks been crying". "We'll maybe it's a perfect time to explain"
"Me and nick where too scared to loose you.. cuz god knows that I'd lose it all if I lost you.. and only reason I didn't tell Madi was because I didn't want her to tell you embarrassing things about me, cuz I thought you would leave. I only got distant cuz I didn't want it to hurt you as bad when I left, I love you baby.."
when he was talking he looked at me.. I realized he has low self esteem, and only didn't want me hurt.. so he did love me. "I love you too Matty.. and I'm sorry" I started playing with my fingers "don't be sorry" he connected his ox to his phone and pulled over "what are you doing Matty?" "Playing the song we danced too on the beach!" I laughed.. he got out in the rain and gestured me to follow. I got out and he put his hand in mine, swirling me in the rain. We danced the whole time smiling and laughing. At the end he pulled me into a kiss.. one as soft as feathers. I never wanted this to end.
       When we got back I forgave Nick and for the rest of the night we where watching movies and eating. I cuddled Matt tight. I realized I never wanted to lose Matty. I wanted to stay with him till I was old. I hope I never lose him, I hope he never loses me. This is the end of me and Matt's story... I hope you guys enjoyed it!

-talk time!-
Hey doves!  The surprise story is close to the half of being finished, cuz I keep switching my ideas🤦‍♀️... but I love y'all!! I hope you enjoyed this short Matt story<33