10|ho ho ho

Since we couldn't spend Christmas all together we decided that we'd celebrate it all together on the 26th. Last night I went out and got stuff for everyone.
Madi=gold necklace and matching stuff animals
Nick=hover board
Chris=bestfriend necklaces
Matt=matching lights
Green=green|blue=im sad|yellow=I miss you|purple=picking you up rn.
I woke up at 6:30am, to be ready by 8am. I put on a pair of sweatpants and Matts hoodie I stole from his closet yesterday.
When I arrived I sat in between Chris and Matt,we decided that Chris would open his presents first. When he opened Madi's he jumped up so high,"WHOOOA THANKYOU!" She got him matching brackets. Nick got him a new hat,and Matt got him a huge teddy bear, when he opened mine he ran straight towards me "OMG VIC UAYAY" I put his on for him and had Matt put on mine. Madi was next,she opened mine first and she started tearing up, "awhh it's beautiful and the stuffy is my fav animal!"
"Heheh! Your welcome Madi!"
Nick got madi=her fav perfume
Matt got madi=4 sets of pjs
Chris got madi=a silver necklace
She cried nearly after all of it, she was severely great full and hugged us all. I was next and I was low key nervous.
When I opened Madi's gift my eyes started watering, it was a my favorite shoes, the purple dunks. "Omg Madi you didn't have to!" "Ofc i didddd I love you gorgeous girl" "love you to pretty girl!" I got up and hugged her. I open nicks and it was a bag of all my fav candy, and a whole package of push pops and blue slime lockers, with a note I read quietly
'𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝘾𝙝𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙢𝙖𝙨 𝙫𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙮,𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙄'𝙫𝙚 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙢𝙚𝙩. 𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙨𝙤 𝙜𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙤𝙪𝙨,𝙣𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙫𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧,𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙚!-𝙣𝙞𝙘𝙠<33'
"Awhh nickkkk" he got up and hugged me tight he smiled and sat back down and so did I. I opened Chris's and saw a few gift cards for my favorite places and online places. "AHHHH CHRISSYYYY THANKS!" "NO PROBLEM BESTIEEE". I opened Matt's and my jaw dropped in shock, it was Polaroid pictures of us together threw the time we knew each other,even at the beach and when we met at the meet and greet, next to it was a pink Polaroid camera.I looked to my right and I see Matt rubbing the back of his head with his hand, he was nervous "so u-uh do you like it..?" "I love it Matt!" I shot up and I hugged him tight. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and we moved on. It was Matt's turn.
Madi got him=ransom T-shirt
Chris got him=new matching glasses
Nick got him=a ransom outfit
When he opened mine he smiled wide "OMG I SEE THESE ALL OVER TIKTOKKKK" "IKK THATS WHY I GOT THEM FOR US!" Everyone laughed. I was really excited for Nick to open mine because he's been talking about wanting a hover board
What Madi got him=New hoodie
He opened mine next and his mouth was widened "omg Vic if I knew you got this for me I would have done better for you!" "Nick you did good!!" We hugged and sat back down
Matt got him=a silver bracelet
Chris got him=Colby jack cheese(as a joke) we all laughed super hard when he opened it. We spent the rest of the day watching movies and drinking got coco. I ate a little bit of my candy from nick and open'd a push pop. Obv a blue one. I closed it because I was about to leave,But Chris pulled me aside "hey!" "Hey wassup?" "I just really wanted to say thanks for the matching necklaces it really means a lot" "of course! Your my bestfriend!" He hugged me then I left, this day was added onto my fav days list really fast.
The next day I woke up and checked my light, it was purple, also a message from Matt 5 mins ago. '𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙥𝙞𝙘𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙪𝙥 𝙞𝙣 10, 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙛𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙤!' Oh shit... I only had five minutes to get ready now. I quickly put on sweatpants,slides, and a pink crop top and headed outside to wait. And then pulls up Matty, without his brothers?
...............
Sorry if there's mistakes! This chapter isn't proof read😅 love y'all!