8|struggles

This week and a half was the best days of my life beach,fairs,McDonald's,recording videos for YouTube,hanging with the triplets and Madi. But I leave tomorrow morning, and I can tell it was affecting Matt. "Hey Matty.. you think your gonna be okay when I leave..?"
"No.. I don't want you to leave.." he pulled me into a hug "I'm gonna go for a walk.. I'll be back!" I gave him a yes nod and let him walk away. I sat down and started crying, I didn't want to leave Matt either.
        *knock knock* "come in" nick walked in and saw I was crying "hey what's wrong?"  "I don't want to leave you guys.. I don't want to leave Matty"
"You'll be back soon right?"  "Idk.. Madi will be back in a week,but I don't know what time I'll be back.."
"What? I hope it's soon we all really love you" he lifted me off the floor and into a hug.
        A hour passed by and I was getting concerned about Matt so I started walking outside to look for him, when I walked past the beach I saw him sitting where we had our first dance. I ran to him "Matty are you crying?"  He laughed sadly "I'm gonna miss you, will you come back?"  "Madi is coming back in a week, but idk when I'm gonna be able to come back.." he cried into my shoulder he lifted his face and looked at me, "it's funny how this started with a meet and greet, and now I'm attached to you.. and crying that your leaving and where not even dating" I rested my head on his shoulder "but where close, so yes it's gonna hurt Matty.."
        We sat there quietly for what felt like years until he spoke up softly "you asked why I like this beach?.."
"Yea you don't have to tell me if you don't want to"
"Cuz it's where I realized I fell in love with you,over a meet and greet,our first dance was here,I caught feelings for you only after what two days?"
"Oh Matty that's so sweet" I started tearing up and kissed his cheek "you know I'll always have your back right" I said softly before breaking into tears. "I really don't want to leave,your really my home Matty.." he kissed my for head gently and raised me up to my feet."one last dance Victoria?"
"Ofc Matthew" so we started dancing, looking into each others eyes. I knew I wanted to stay right here, forever. When the dance was over we decided to walk back hand in hand, peacefully. When we got inside everyone was sleeping so we went to his room. Where we just talked all night. Stayed up the whole time saying anything we wanted.It was now 4:30am so we woke up the others. I dreaded this day coming but yet it came faster then you could say boo.
      The whole plane ride back Madi had to comfort me because all I did was cry. I just wanted the triplets. I wanted Boston. I'm only 17 so I cant move there. I hated leaving them sad. We landed around 9:45 pm so my mom came to pick us up "hi sweeties! I heard so much about you Madi!"
"Hi! And that's good!"
When we got back to my house we went into my room, and went to bed. We where so drained from the flight. When we woke up we decided that we should go out for the day to get our heads out of the way. We went shopping,out to eat,and went to dunkin on the way back.
        The week was a blast, but then soon enough she had to leave. So I went to talk to my mom "hey mom when do you think I can go back?"
"Hunny you keep going there and here, might as well move there"
"Mom I'm seriouse.."
"I'm serious to hunny,I'm looking at houses in Boston, this will be better for me and you"
"WAIT REALLY MOM!? OMG OMG" I started crying and she hugged me "it might take awhile! But it will be worth it!"
"I love you mom"
"I love you to sweetie!"
I went upstairs super excited, I didn't want to tell the triplets because i wanted it to be a surprise! But I did drop a hint on insta.

Victoria

Victoria.Marie:Boston Boston Boston, should I move there?
|liked by:34,000| |comments|
Nick.sturniolo:I wish😞
^me too low key😞^
Matt.sturniolo:I miss you so much:(
^:((^
Madi.loll:I miss you already
^liked by creator^
User:is this a hint?
User:gorgeous gorgeous girl
User:super excited for you to go back when you do!
-load more-

I guess we'll see when we find a house!.