14|are we done..?

It's been a few weeks and I noticed some things where getting packed of Matt's, when I walked into his room I noticed him packing a luggage,"are you going on vacation or something?" "No? But can I have some time to pack vic? I love u so much but I need to pack up"
He never called me vic, was always a nick name.. he's been so distance it actually hurt. "Whatever Matthew" he started walking towards me but I just slammed the door. I knew Nick wouldn't tell me so I went to Chris. I opened his door to see him watching TikTok while laying down. "WASSSUP"
"Hey.." he sat up and looked at me "what's wrong?.. are you sad where leaving tomorrow?" "Wait what do you mean chrissy?" "Oh fuck"
Chris sat me down and told me they where going to LA to see one of there friends Madi. I started crying..
"Wait are you mad at us?"
"No I'm not mad at YOU but I'm mad at nick and Matt.. cuz they lied to me the whole time and told me it was nothing"
"What!? There such dick heads I can't Believe they would do that to you". He pulled me into a hug. That whole day me and him stayed in his room doing whatever, playing games,watching movies,listening to music. And when it was night I had to leave. I went into Matt's room and grabbed my cloths I left here the other night. I changed out of them and came back to talk to Matt.
"Why did you change out of my cloths vic?"
"Oh I thought maybe you'd need them for your trip to LA you forgot to tell me about Matt"
He stood up
"Vic I'm sor-"
"Save it Matt.. you've been distant more and more and I'm more then tired of it, go have fun on your trip"

The next few days where horrible. I wanted to hangout with the triplets so bad.. and I watched there new blog,nick and Matt looked so happy.. but Chris just looked sad. Like he actually cared. I didn't answer Nick or Matt's calls/text. I don't think they understand how bad it hurt being lied too.
              -there pov-
Matt threw his phone and looked upset and Nick was walking back in forth while Chris and Madi was confused "I don't understand why she wouldn't answer me or nicks next"  Chris spoke up "uhh maybe cuz you had her crying on my shoulder for hours? You guys lied to her and she thought she could trust you and now she's been upset everyday. You guys need to learn how to be a better friend and boyfriend"
Nick paused "what do you mean?"
"Oh she found out nick. She came to me and I had to break the news" nick started freaking "fuck fuck"  Madi sat there in shock.. she didn't know the boys did that. Nor did she know Matt was dating vic.. so she got her number threw Chris and message her
         -back to Vic's pov-
I sat there feeling like I'm drowning. But that was interrupted when I got a message from a random person

??:hey it's Madi! The one in LA.. I wanted to say I'm so sorry they didn't tell you,I tried getting your number from Matt but he wouldn't give.. neither did he say he was dating anyone, I hope you the best and good times in Boston<33

Vic🤘:oh.. Thankyou for letting me know, I wish you the best too!<3.

We wanna play that game Matt? Okay try me. I open'd my insta and posted on my story a shady quote/words.
Story words:I HATE liars...
A few minutes after that posted Matt called me so I decided to answer him this time.
Matt:"I'm sorry y/-

Vic:"listen Matt.. don't talk to me. I'm done with your bs.. am I really not that important to you anymore?"

Matt:"you are important to me v-"

Vic:"no the only one I'm important too and proved it was Chris! I thought you and Nick wouldn't even hide something like this?? Like I get it I'm happy for you guys and I'm not mad that you went there.. IM mad because you lied! And that broke my heart cuz I thought I could trust you guys! Fuck you!" 

With that I hung up. It's been two weeks since we talked. It was rainy and dark but my light switched to purple. 'Oh shit'

Vicky<33:I see your back. But no.

Matty🧛<33:I am, and I'm picking you up.

Vicky<33:what ever.

I don't want our relationship to end with Matt... I love him so so much. But this could be the end of us...

.....................