6|surprise surprise

I woke up at 4:22am, I put my hair in a low bun. I changed into black leggings with a brown hoodie, and since all my good shoes where packed I put on some white converse. My mom drove me to the air port "by mom, I love you so much! I'll be back in two weeks!!"
"Love you to sweet heart!!"
I had an hour before my flight left so I messaged the gc

                     SURPRISE GC🥳
Vicky is icky👹:should be landing at 8-9:30 pm!!

Nicky manage😨✋:OKAY LET US KNOW WHEN U LAND.

MISSPUFFERMADI😞:I forgot the plan🫢

Chrissywhissy🥹:okay so, we tell Matt to stay in the car, then we find Vic, then we blind fold Matt and take him to Vic!

Vicky is icky👺:THANKYOU CHRIS OKAY NOW BYE!!
___________________
It was 9:45 pm when I landed, so I messaged Nick to start the plan. Soon enough two boys and one girl came running up to me,
"OMG I MISSED YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!". We all hugged super tight and I started tearing up "IM SO SO GLAD U CAME BCK!". "ME TOO CHRISSS WOOHOO!". Chris ran back to the van and blind folded Matt, he sent Nick the thumbs up witch meant I could walk out now, Matt took off the blind fold and saw me, he ran so fast towards me and picked me up hugging me. I wrapped my legs around his body as he carried me and was screaming "NO WAY NO WAY I THOUGHT YOU WHERE COMING IN LIKE 20 SOMETHING DAYS!"
"SURPRISE SURPRISE MATTY!!"
He let me down and hugged me super tight, Nick took a photo and posted it on his story

 I wrapped my legs around his body as he carried me and was screaming "NO WAY NO WAY I THOUGHT YOU WHERE COMING IN LIKE 20 SOMETHING DAYS!" "SURPRISE SURPRISE MATTY!!"He let me down and hugged me super tight, Nick took a photo and posted it on his...

Story words:VIC BACK IN BOSTON AND WE SURPIRSED MATT LMAOO.

"How long are you staying for!?"
"Two weeks!"
He hugged me tighter, then the rest of the group joined in on the hug. "I love you guys so much,feels good to be back!". I sat in the passenger seat talking to everyone and Matt, Matt looked so happy he couldn't stop smiling. "I also watched your video you had to record! Very good video!"
C-"what was your favorite part!?"
Me-"where you guys said that u missed me most, or when Matt said that I was beautifulll!" Matt turned beat red then we all laughed. I felt so happy to be back!
      When we made it back to there house I flopped on there couch "missed this couch" they all laughed. We ate snacks and watched movies until everyone except for me and Matt where asleep. "Watch movie in my room?"
"Yes!!" Me and Matt got up quietly and ran to his room. We jumped on his bed and he grabbed the TV remote. He decided that we where gonna watch hotel transelvanya. And it was actually kinda sad but we couldn't help laughing, he sat up and so did I, he faced me. "I'm so glad your back, I actually missed you a lot"
"I missed you to Matt!" And next thing I know is that our lips collided, he kissed me, a kiss that felt so sweet and gentle, I could of swore it sent sparks through my body. We pulled apart "sorry vi-"   "Don't apologize Matt, I don't mind aha" I kissed his cheek and we lay'd back down. We finished the movie but when I looked to my side Matt was asleep on my shoulder, I put my arm around him and lifted him, now he was laying on my chest, I played with his hair until I fell asleep. We where woken up by someone knocking at the door, Matt barley chocked out "come inn" I just closed my eyes and hoped I could go to bed again. "We want to go to the beach" Matt quickly jumped up "I'll get ready!"
"Why do u like this beach so much?"
"I- uh it's stupid.."
"If it's so stupid you wouldn't want to go"
"It's because it's beautiful!"
"OoOoO it isss! Okay I'll leave so you can get ready!"
"Okay!"
He seemed super excited, but I'm not gonna budge it.
I put on a black bathing suit, then put white shorts, and a grey hoodie over it with a hat.
It's now been hours that we've been at the beach the sun is setting and now where all relaxing at our spot. We decided to post our photos<3