11|mine

I got in "hey!" "Hey! Are your brothers hiding in the trunk or something? Aha" "no I actually wanna have a talk with you" "well I was kinda tired when I got up and didn't bring a hoodie do u have an extra one around?" "Nicks hoodie should be in the back" I reached over and put it on.
      After 10 minuets of driving he parked by a bridge, he got out and walked over to my door, opening it for me. "Thank you Matty!" "No problem!" We walked side to side towards the bridge. We stopped in the middle of the bridge and made eye contact, after 15 seconds he spoke up "you got really pretty eyes Vic I truly mean it.." "thank you Matt" he put his Hands in mine and raised them "I gotta tell you something." "Yes?"  He smiled gently "I like you Victoria Marie.. I know that you know already since the things we do but I want to let you know I'm not kidding or joking when I flirt with you.. I generally really like you" I stood there in shock, he liked me? I knew I liked him but no way. "I like you too Matthew... I just always thought we where playing around and I was scared to tell you.."
he pulled me into a hug, a soft calming hug that would make anyone feel safe. He pulled out of the hug and put his cold hands on my face, "will you be mine?"  "Yes matty!" Next thing I knew out lips where touching, that kiss sent me to heaven. We walked back to the car and he opened the door for me. On the way back we told Chris and nick about it and they where so excited.
      When we got back we decided that we wanted to watch movies all night in his room.
......................
Sorry for the short chapters:( but I love you guys<3