9|merry Christmas!

It's been a few months and it's now December 10th, and my mom found a house. It will take a few days for everything to get there, I still didn't tell the triplets or anyone. Me and my mom where sitting on the plane when I thought 'let me drop another hint'

 Me and my mom where sitting on the plane when I thought 'let me drop another hint'

Victoria.Marie:6:30 am and I'm traveling, yayaya<3
|liked by:23,000| |comments are restricted|.
My phone blew up with messages from the triplets and Madi so ofc I had to answer them

Matty🧛<3:are you coming back to Boston!?

Vicky<33:noo I'm sorry:( I'm going to Georgia!
That was a lie. But I didn't want to spoil the surprise.

Matty🧛<3:oh:/ just know I miss you so much and I really want you back here.. everything feels so misplaced with out you here, and Chris just been more drowned out since you left yk?

Vicky<33:I'll talk to him! I miss you so much too:( I wish me and you where together rn:/

Matty🧛<3:I love you vic<3

Vicky<33:I love you too!
_______________
Chrissy🧡:please tell me your not traveling to far:/

Vic💜:I'm sorry:( I'm going to Georgia
:(

Chrissy🧡:but that's different time zones:/

Vic💜:ikkk:( but what does Matt mean when he says your more drowned out since I left?

Chrissy🧡:I just feel like me and you never really got to hang out before you left yk? And your my best friend so it kinda just hurt

Vic💜:omg! I'm so so sorry Chris:( I promise when I go back me and you will have a day go our selves! Pinky promise! Love ya Chris!

Chrissy🧡:okay!!!! I love ya too!
_________________
Nicki manage😨✋:traveling in winter? Suspicious...

Bitchybitch👺:uhhh going to Georgia!
Also since it's winter is it cold in Boston? Asking for someone on the plane

Nicki manage😨✋:very fucking cold like bruh it feels like your getting a million frost bites

Bitchybitch👺:oh.. okay bye!

I didn't have time to reply to Madi because I had to turn my phone off. When me and my mom landed Nick was right, super duper cold. But we drove to our house, and it was beautiful.
       After a few days everything was set up, it was now December 15th. I haven't posted anything. It was now December 25th. Christmas, and it was 12:30am and I decided to post about moving
Tweet:just moved! Hbu??.
I obviously knew where the triplets lived, so at 9:30 am I put on sweats, and a hoodie and my mom drove me there.
I knocked.
Nick open'd the door in shock
"Merry christmas..?"
He ran to me and hugged me, we fell to the floor still hugging tight, he actually started crying. "Let's go surprise the others before we freeze vic!" As nick snook me In he kept me behind the door so they wouldn't see me, I heard Matt's tired voice "wait who was it nick?"
"Just you and Chris's Christmas present"
Chris sounded confused "what do you mean" nick gave me the look and I walked in. Matt zoomed to me and tackled me onto the couch hugging me super tight "merry Christmas Matt!!!" "OMG OMG I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!" He started crying and I hugged him tighter "how long are you staying??" "Forever I moved here!!" He hugged me tighter, when we got up Chris just looked frozen in shock, I walked up to him "are you okay Chris?"
"S-so your staying here? Like you ain't leaving us anymore?"
"Yes!" He then jumped into a tight hug, almost knocking me down, I think Chris cried the hardest, his eyes where beat red and just cried into my shoulder, I knew exactly why, he didn't like me like that, but he was attached, I was his sister figure to him even tho that sounds weird. Nick and Matt joined in the hug "merry Christmas guys.. I missed you" "we missed you to!" That Christmas was the best one yet, we dressed up in Christmas costumes, Matt was a Christmas tree,nick was roulphdof, Chris dressed as a snow man, and I dressed up as Santa. We couldn't stop laughing at all! We danced to Christmas movies, ate cookies,hot coco,and dinner all together. I never wanted to leave this moment. We all fell asleep in our costumes, nick and Chris on the floor, me on the couch/chair, and Matt laying on the couch. When we woke up we changed back into normal cloths and decided that we wanted to surprise Madi.
      Once I made it I knocked onto her door, she open'd it and she jumped on me, causing me to fall into the snow, I threw snow at her but missed and hit Matt, so he made a snow ball and hit me, witch made all of us have a big snow ball fight. It was so fun, this was by far the best thing that could happen to me.
...............