Chapter 1 // Johnnie

"Are you listening to Mitchell Musso?" Kyle asks as his face comes into view on the screen.

"What if I am?"

"I might have to fly to LA and show you what real music is."

The thought of Kyle coming to LA seemed nearly impossible. I knew that he was trying to convince his parents to let him go but they're assholes and don't want him to be happy.

"Please do, I need good music." I change the song to California by Metro Station as a sign for him to actually go through with this plan.

"Who is this?" Kyle asks, turning up the volume of his laptop to try and hear it better. Even in the darkness of his room, I can see his messy hair and bloodshot eyes.

"Metro Station," I tell him. "Also known as the best band to ever exist."

"Sorry, but thats Pierce The Veil." He chuckles, flipping his hair.

"Let's not get into a band fight because I'll kick your butt."

@KyleDavidHall: Guess who's going to LA

My eyes widen and I nearly drop my phone out of shock. He never said anything about actually being able to come.

Wait are you serious??? You can come?

I text him. He responds within a few seconds which was pretty normal. Kyle always responds right away.

Kyle: Yeah, I was finally able to convince my parents. I got a ticket for February 6.

Johnnie: You can stay with me and Bryan

Kyle: Sounds like a plan

written by: infinite-mistakes 

infinite-mistakes