Chapter 4 // Kyle

My heart broke when I realized that I wasn't supposed to hold Johnnies hand. I was so incredibly nervous that Johnnie really was the only one who was able to calm me down.

I was being stupid. Damon wasn't going to hate me, but that didn't mean he was going to like me either.

The smile on my face grew wider when I saw Damon waiting for us, the smile just wouldn't leave my face even with how hard I was trying.

"Hey Kyle!" Damon says enthusiastically while smiling at me, giving me a huge hug.

We all sit down as lunch passes by smoothly.

—-

When we got back to Johnnie and Bryan's, we all sat on the couch to watch a few movies while we talked some more, too.

"So when are you leaving?" Bryan questioned

"Never," I joke.

"Well the couch is yours."

"You two may never get this couch back then." I joke, glancing at Johnnie for his reaction.

"Or you could always just move into my bed." Johnnie grinned, chuckling when my cheeks flushed pink.

"Well, I'm going to go to bed. You can make yourself at home." Bryan winks before walking off and to his room.

"You don't have to take the couch, you could always come sleep with me." Johnnie suggested as he grabbed a glass of water.

"Uh, I think I'm okay staying out here. I wouldn't want to intrude." It hurt saying those words, all I wanted was to cuddle up with him, but I couldn't.

"You wouldn't be intruding, I would be more than happy to share my bed with you. I was telling the truth when I said you could just move into my bed." He grinned widely.

"I'm just gonna stay out here, it's better for everyone."

"Okay, well I'll be in my room if you need me." He frowned slightly before we shared our Goodnights and he retreats to his bedroom. Did he actually want me to sleep with him?

If I were to go and sleep with him, it would just turn out to be extremely awkward for me. I don't think I would be able to contain myself being that close to him.

I'm meant to be staying here for about two weeks, how do I expect myself to sleep in the same bed and be completely fine with it? I would be a complete and utter mess.  

@KyleDavidHall: First day in LA and I already love it