Chapter 10 // Kyle

Johnnie: How was your flight?

I read as I got home, tears ready to fall down my face.

Kyle: It was fine but I need a nap now so I'll talk to you later ILY

Before he could even respond, I fell asleep.

I slept throughout the rest of the day and through the night, not wanting to stay up without Johnnie being here. He changed my mood for some reason and I just didn't feel like myself anymore.

When I woke up, all I could do was stare at the ceiling. Nothing seemed right anymore, I was just too exhausted for life.

I slowly rolled over on my bed, grabbing my phone to see if there was anything important that I missed but it really only turned out to be about 50 texts from Johnnie and like 20 from Bryan which Bryan didn't really surprise me since I haven't talked to him since I left and well, I don't know what he's going to think about Johnnie and I.

"Hun, are you up for some lunch?" My mom asked as she came into my room, sitting down on the end of my bed.

"Not really, I'm not that hungry." I sigh, looking at her sadly.

"You haven't eaten anything since you got home, you need to eat something."

"I'm good, I'm just tired from the trip. I think I'm gonna sleep a little more and see how I feel later." I give her a small smile, making her nod and leave before I fell back asleep.

Johnnie: Can we talk? I miss you. :(

I wake up to Johnnie's text quickly texting him back before I grab my laptop and start it up.

Before I know it, Johnnie was calling me over Skype.

"Hey," I whisper, still a little tired from sleeping.

"How have you been, baby?" I roll my eyes at his stupid name, tears pricking my eyes.

"Don't ever say that again you sound so stupid."

"Yeah, I don't even know why I said that. You know I would never say anything like that. " He chuckled.

"So, why have you been ignoring my texts?"

"Um, no reason. I was just really tired and stuff." Johnnie nods, understanding.

"I really wish you didn't have to leave, it's so lonely here without you." He says sadly, a tear sliding down his face only making me finally let my tears fall.

"I wish I could've stayed," I mumble, looking at Johnnie through teary eyes.

"Just remember to come back very soon. I never liked being away from you but now since you've actually been here, I don't like being away from you at all."

"I'll try my hardest, but I won't know when I'll be able to come back for sure until I'm done with school." I give him a half smile before I yawn only making Johnnie chuckle.

"You're still tired?" Shrugging, I smile at him.

"I'm just exhausted, if you don't mind do you think I could go back to sleep? I'll text you when I wake up, I promise." I say, making myself more comfortable in my bed.

"Go right ahead, just please text me. I wanna know if you're feeling okay." Johnnie said before we both said our goodbyes and ended the call.

I was already sleeping once my head hit the pillow once again.