Chapter 9 // Johnnie

On our last full day together, we decide to film a few videos together. It only makes sense because we're YouTubers and we'll take every chance we have to collab together.

I knew that I'd watch these back later and cry because I won't be with him.

That night, we laid in my bed with Bryan, staring at the ceiling.

"It's never going to be like this again." Kyle nearly whispers, closing his eyes. It was hard to see in the darkness of my bedroom but I watched as a single tear fell from his eye.

I wanted to hug him and keep him at my side until he felt happy, but i couldn't with Bryan there. I'm still straight to him and the rest of the world.

There was going to be a time where i come out to him and my Thug Pugs but that day was not today.

All three of us fell asleep in my bed somehow. It wasn't that big and they're both relatively tall.

When we woke up, we had to rush to get to the airport. Kyle may have forgotten a few things, but that just means that i get to keep it until he comes back.

At the airport, I didn't know what to say. There was so much to say but not enough words for it.

Bryan pulled Kyle into a hug and did the typical slapping-the-back thing that guys are known to do.

I, however, pulled Kyle into an embrace. It lasted much longer than it should have. As i was pulling away, Kyle pressed his lips against mine.

I could feel Bryan staring, but suddenly, I didn't care.