Chapter 5 // Johnnie

As we showed Kyle around LA, I could tell that he was falling more and more in love with it. I felt bad though. Kyle wasn't able to move here for quite a while and here we are, shoving it in his face.

I want Kyle to move here. I want to share an apartment with him and Bryan and maybe even Damon so Bryan isn't a third wheel.

Well, that is if we ever get together. It seems unlikely especially since I don't think Kyle is bisexual, let alone gay.

Now he's sleeping on the couch. It's hard not to wake him up as I'm making myself a bowl of cereal. He sleeps like a rock but you never know.

I sit down and scroll through Twitter. Basically, it's how I spend every morning.

When I'm done, I lock my phone and rinse the bowl before leaving it in the sink. Bryan likes to do the dishes for some odd reason so I usually leave them for him.

As I'm walking past Kyle, I notice that it's gotten pretty late. Maybe I should wake him up...

With that idea in my head, I take a running start and jump on top of him. He groans from underneath me and I giggle.

"I hate you," he mumbles sleepily. Somehow, I end up next to him and he wraps his arms around me, pulling me into his chest.

I wanted to stay there forever, but I'm supposed to be straight. I'm supposed to have a crush on Alex.

So instead, I whine and squirm in his arms. Eventually, I pretend to give up and fall limp in his arms, cuddling into him.

I must have fallen asleep, because when I woke up, Bryan was screaming about Kohnnie and not wanting babies.

Same, Bryan, same.

I try my best to wiggle away from Kyle's death grip and fall onto the floor.

"You guys should check Twitter." Bryan says before walking back to his bedroom.

I don't even have to check to know what it is, but I do because I want to know what we looked like.

The picture was cute. No, it was more than cute; it was fucking adorable. I wanted to set it as my lockscreen, but that would be way too risky.

Kyle was still asleep, so I pick myself up from the floor and walk to my bedroom without saying a word.

I assumed I would be alone until Bryan decided to do something, but when I walk into my room, Bryan is sitting on my bed. Patiently waiting.

"You guys are dating, right?" He asks, completely serious.

Bryan wasn't all fun and games. You could actually have a serious conversation with him if you wanted to. For the record, most people don't. That's where his insecurity comes from.

He believes that everyone wants him around for the jokes, not because they enjoy him as a person. Sure, being funny is part of him, but he's more than that. Most people don't realize that, though.

"No, I'm straight." I lie.

"Are you sure?" Bryan raises an eyebrow.

"Yeah, I like Alex."

The lie was so easy. She's a closer friend and pretty. People will say that we'd look cute together.

"Whatever you say," He says, standing up and walking to the door.

That was weird.