Epilogue

Kyle: hey guess what :)

Johnnie: what??

Kyle: I get to come back to LA :)))))

To say Johnnie was excited is an understatement, but Kyle was just as excited.

They made sure that they planned everything, since Kyle was supposed to be staying over the summer and that's much longer than the first visit.

As the day came closer, Johnnie would lose the ability to sleep.

The night before Kyle was arriving, he didn't sleep at all. All he could think about was how Kyle's lips felt on his, and how the feeling would return in only hours. As Bryan drove them to the airport to pick up Kyle, Johnnie's leg wouldn't stop shaking.

Unfortunately, his flight was delayed an hour which Kyle didn't care to tell them about, so the two boys were confused and slightly angry.

Johnnie tried to distract himself by going on Twitter and watching YouTube videos, but nothing worked. He couldn't get Kyle off his mind.

When his plane landed and people were getting off, he kept his eyes peeled, trying to look calm, even though his heart was racing.

As soon as he saw Kyle, he jumped up from his seat and ran towards him, forgetting about his initial plan. He was just too happy to care anymore.

They hugged for what seemed like hours, but was only minutes, adding small kisses in between and probably looking incredibly stupid in front of everyone.

But they didn't care, because they had each other.

<3